2.

(Sooooo sorry I haven't updated any one my stories I'm trying, just these damn teachers giving me to much work😭😭 but instead of putting the number chapter should I give them names?)

(Third person)

Sadie was sitting in Lucy's bed once again, watching a instagram live jaden Walton was doing.

"Ughhhhh, can u put your phone down and be a good bsf?" Lucy asked Sadie.

"Once this live is over Lu, I promise " she said not moving her eye off her phone.

A few minutes later the live had ended and Sadie TikTok fyp was full of edit from jadens live, of course she watched them.

"OWW" Lucy said from the bathroom that was across from her room.

Sadie got up to go see if Lucy was ok.

"You ok?" Sadie asked.

"Yep, it was the only way I could get u off my bed so we can go to the mall." She told her bsf.

"Mean" Sadie said playfully rolling her eyes.

"Come onnn" lucy said dragging Sadie.

"Fineeee" Sadie said giving up.

After a half an hour Sadie and Lucy arrived at the mall.

They went inside and was shopping for a while.

"Hey ima go find the bathroom, brb" Sadie says to Lucy while they was in JDS (it's a shoe store for ppl who don't know)

once she found the bathroom and did her business she checked her phone to see the jaden had posted something on his story, she checked it a replied to it knowing he wasn't going to respond, she does it all the time.

Now she did what she alway does, hopes that he answers

A/n hopefully y'all like this kinda rushed but let me know who I should add in the book as there friends/ppl from school