Chapter 1

Run and don't you never look back is what she told me, but I don't know why.
There's this thing with my family as soon as we find somewhere nice, we have to get up and start running again, but I think this time is different. I feel like our doom cloud has come to an end, like we're not allowed to go on.
--------------------------------------------

I jump up, covered cold sweat and stare at the clock beside me as it flashes 12:30, something isn't right I never wake up like this.

I walk down the dark hallway in fear something going to jump out at me, there's almost always someone starring at me from a distance, it runs in the family. We've always had a demon that watches over us, but I've only noticed it in old photos and when you quickly look over you shoulder, I have no idea why it's there.

Wait, my mothers bathroom light is on, but why? I knock on the door, "ah.. mum? Are you okay?" She doesn't answer "MUM!" I yell hoping that she hasn't fainted again because after dad died she kept getting panic attacks.
In worry I push the door open so hard that it almost comes of it hingers.

I stare in horror, my fingers shaking and cold bitter tears fall down my face. My mother is covered in cuts, her blood dipping slowly across the floor, her eyes stabbed until they look like black holes. Her neck hanged with rope by the slower. Written in her blood across the wall we once painted 'you better start running.'
I do what it says and start running she's my only family I have left, I don't know anyone else! I'm standing alone in the dark with no where to go.

--------------------------------------
Hey thanks for reading this if you did! Tell me if I should keep going this chapter was just something to try and see if anyone would read it because I'm not to great at writing stories *sad face*
Vote maybe?