Prologue

Please tell me if there are grammar mistakes!

"Hello ma'am," a girl said walking into the Queen's chambers.

The girl was 21 years old.  You couldn't see any of her facial features through her hood.  She wore a dark mysterious, purple cloak.  Her dark auburn hair fell out of her hood which she brushed back away from view.  Her big black boots tied together the look.

"Hi Ebony, what do you want?" the Queen responded dismissively.

The Queen had black hair with dark purple streaks throughout it.  Her facial features were soft but they had been tainted with a scowl.  She wore a black dress that flowed down and opened on one side to reveal her leg.  It was sprinkled with white gems all over as if it were a starry night sky. Her heels were strapped like sandals and were also black.  She was queen of the land and yet she was only 19 years old.  Her cruel rule led the people to fear her, but Ebony was not scared of her.

"A woman has entered the palace without permission.  What shall we do with her?" Ebony asked, knowing the answer.

"Execute her.  Make sure it's a public execution like all the others, as well," the Queen told Ebony.

Ebony sighed, "Yes, Your Majesty."

"Oh, and Ebony, tell the guards to collect taxes and kill anyone who can't pay on the spot," she said.

"Yes ma'am," Ebony winced.

Taxes had also been collected a week ago and she knew many people couldn't pay.  She sighed and left the chambers.  She went down a dark hallway to carry out the orders her queen had given.

"Why? Oh, why did you turn out this way my friend, my little moon?" Ebony thought to herself while walking away.