2

Saturday
April 16, 2024
6:56 am

I don't know why i stay up so damn late. I literally have woke in the next couple of hours. And yes I do work on the weekends for the extra money because i really need it right now if i wanna afford to stay in this damn apartment. Money tight right now. I'm just tryna pay this months rent. I really need a miracle.

My mind was still on that boy..shit what was his name? Tazer? I think that's what they call him doing that's his real name. Yeah but we met yesterday on some cool shit we just took a walk around the city. He showed me around. London is really a cool place. Real pretty. He also showed me places not to go. He called it the Opps territory. Whatever the fuck that shit is. I'm guessing it has to do with gangs and i'm not with that shit. What ima listen ion wanna end up somewhere ian gotta be.

He's so chill he almost seems unreal. He's also a gentlemen which is plus points. Literally you wouldn't have thought this nigga could have been sweet with how mean he looks and dresses. Like is he doing this for me? Or that's his actual personality. Who knows.

But lemme get up-

Shit who's calling me this early.

Ain't no way...Ain't no fucking WAYYY!

It's him. Tazer! Omg omg. He's calling me! Omg i'm so delusional but i don't care!

Okay okay lemme chill and put on my lil girly voice because i sound like a complete man when i wake up.

*I answer the phone*

"hey wussap?" I said.

"Yo..what you doing up this early? Thought you would be sleep."

"nah i actually got work in a few. and i been up. ian get no sleep last night."

"Work? And yo ain't get no sleep? Nah fam...that ain't good. And who the hell works on the weekend."

"i do. now why you call me so early. you thinking about me?" I said shifting my position in bed.

"Nah..like i told you ian tryna get with you i just wanna get to know you. Why you tryna make it seem like i want you?"

"boy..we both know."

"Know what? All i know or think i know is that you tryna make it seem like I want you."

"do you?"

It was silent for a good lil minute. Then he spoke up and said...

"Yeah. Not gon lie i do. But ion like to rush things and it seems like you don't like to either. Why not get to know each other first and see if we wanna get this lil thing we got going."

"lil thing?" I questioned.

"Don't question me, luv."

"mmm okay."

There was another pause. Ugh i hate awkward pauses like this. Makes me feel..I don't know. Tingly. Ew wtf? Anyways!

"You said you had to work? Not happening i'm finna come by give me your address yeah?" He said.

"uhhh..excuse me? if i wanna make a living i'm gonna have to work. that's why i'm working on the weekends for the extra pay i don't just got money sir.."

He chuckled. "Why you worried about money when you got me?...."

Wait what? Excuse me sir? I don't need no hand out. I rather EARN my money the right way and get the things i need and want from not just by handouts in shit.