Luck? ha, what a joke!

Luck-noun; Success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions.

This definition, for most people is right. i mean come on everyone knows that if you do well in life you get a good job that pays well and you have a beautiful family and live in a house with a white picket fence and have a dog named Rex. 

but for some people, they don't have that luxury. The either come from a bad home and get mixed in with the 'wrong' crowds, or they loose a parent or someone who they were close with and turn bitchy and slutty or they turn quiet and try to block out the world. 

For me though, i had the white picket fence life. i had both parents, and had one other sibling, Chris. he is in london trying to look for his big break while looking after his clients. you see Chris is a photographer and he plays guitar. do you know what its like having a brother who plays guitar and tries to start a band? no? well my brother and his band actually got somewhere with their music. which led them to some music contest in London. after that, they kinda broke up but my brother is as stuburn as me and is still looking for his big break over there. anyway long story short he met this chick who was into photography and soon he was hooked to. Can you just imagine my surprise when he called me at 8:23 pm and told me that he had to do a photo shoot with One Direction, Ed Sheeran and Little mix. If that was surprising at all, well he just asked me to join and help out with the photo shoot and to bring Blaire.

now don't get me wro- hold up, i just realised that i didn't tell you about me personally. well my name is Lexi, im average height around 5'7" with long red hair that goes to my waist in waves. i usually dress in jeans and a hoodie but i had to change when my best friend decided to up and leave me because i wouldnt have sex with my boy friend. i asked why it was so important and she said its because she was over have a virgin friend. what she didn't know was that im not a virgin. any ways im 16 about to turn seventeen on the day of the photo shoot. i have my lip peirced, my tounge. i also have my ears peirced twice.(picture of lexi on the side) ummm.. i have a guy friend who is a hardcore directioner, sheerano and mixer. he is going to flip when i tell him and invite him.

Anyways this is the story which some people may say the Blaire and I are lucky.. but trust me, im not.