chapter 2

"hello" i asked has i answered my phone

"hey Lexi, how are you" my brother Chris asked

"i'm ok"

"thats good... so i called to ask if you wanted to help me with a photo shoot i have"

"ummm yeah sure what day and can i bring Blaire?"

"umm sure you can bring Blaire and the shoot itself will start the day before your birthday and finish the day after. is that okay?" Chris asked curiously.

" it will be fine. i would love to see you for my birthday! I was planning on stying with you for a while anyway.. you know to see Josh. How is he anyway?" i asked nervously.

"he is fin Lex, He took his first step about three days ago. I had been meaning to call you but i was caught up with the shoot. it was part of the reason i called actually." he stated.

"oh" was all i said, yet it seemed to be enough to get Chris to say

"why don't you ask mum if he can live with you now? i mean you obviously miss him alot. wouldn't she be over the whole thing by now?"

"Chris you. it's mother, she thinks i should wait until marriage to have children. she would kick me out for even asking if Josh could live with me. I'll wait until i finish school in three weeks and live with you if that's alright?"

"you know your welcome to stay here for a while, but you will have to get a job to help out with food and water/electricity bills." Chris cheered. i could hear the grin in his voice. he was obviously happy to hear my idea.

"Thanks Chrissy. i have to go and call Blaire about the shoot. but ill text you for the details. I love you Chris, tell Josh i love him too." i was whimpering by the end.

"i will, good bye Lexi-Bear. ill see you next week.

When he ended the call, I broke down with tears streaming down my face. I miss Josh so much. i want to hold him in my arms and never let him go.

after what felt likes hours, i picked up my phone to text Blaire asking if he was able to come to the photo shoot for One Direction, Little Mix and Ed Sheeran. i wasn't expecting an immediate reply of YES!!! i guess he wants to come to the photo shoot... (A/N: Lexi on the side and i know i said red hair but it is pink in this picture xD)

As i went down stairs, i though of the last time i saw josh. maybe mum will let him live with me... hahaha good luck! you know she wont let you. but i have to try.

when i reached the kitchen, i saw mum sitting at the bench with what looked like wok she had brought home from the office. Again. you see my mother is what most people would call a work-aholic. that all she ever does. work. work. work. it doesn't help that my parents don't talk anymore. i had once found my dad in the guest bedroom.

"mum?" i started

she looked up from the file she had in her hand, "Hey sweetie" she said, a fake cheer full bell laced her annoyed tone.

Crap!

" umm, i was wondering if Jos-"

i never got to finish my sentence because my mother had already slapped me. i was speechless. she had never hit me before, claiming that she didn't want to put me through the same thing her mother had once put her through. and by the look on my mothers face, she was both pissed and horrified at what i had bought up and at what she had done.

with tears in my eyes, i looked up at her and said the words i knew she didn't want to hear. the words that changed my life. "I'm moving out. Tonight."

Hey Guys! I'm sorry the chapters aren't that long but I'm working on it :3