1

“I trusted you Chanyeol.” Baekhyun says and Chanyeol's heart breaks as he plops down on the ground.

“I didn't do anything, please believe me Baekhyun.” Chanyeol pleaded as the mafia boss turned away from him.

“Xiumin, throw him out.” He ordered and Chanyeol sobbed harder. He saw Xiumin approaching him from the corner of his eye.

“I'm not a burden to be thrown out. I'll leave.” Chanyeol wipes his tears and stands up, dusting his pants.

“Here, you can give them to your girlfriend, I guess that's what she wants.” He chuckled as he took off his ring and threw it at him.

“What did you say when you proposed to me?” He smiled as he took his jacket off, Baekhyun brought him that and he didn't want to ‘borrow’ anything from his now ex-fiance.

“Nope, nevermind. I know they were lies anyway.” Chanyeol couldn't help but tear up as he took his shoes off.

“This is everything you gave me. If there's something else, just send me the bill.” He leaves the bunker where he was dragged.

“It's my birthday today.” He mumbled as he wiped his tears, walking around in the snow in socks and without his jacket in November wasn't a good idea.

“I'm pregnant?” He asks, his eyes widened.

“Yes, I'm guessing you are around two weeks.” The doctor smiled and Chanyeol nodded.

“But there's a complication.” The doctor continues.

"The situation is critical. Continuing the pregnancy puts your life at serious risk. We recommend considering a therapeutic abortion to ensure your safety.” He looked like he was sorry but Chanyeol shook his head.

"Doctor, I've made my decision. I'm keeping the baby, even if it means risking my life.” Chanyeol says as the doctor sighed. 

“That came out nice!” He says as he watched the video of him singing a song. It was for his baby, he knows he won't be alive to sing it to him in person.

“Chanyeol! Please don't do this.” Junmyeon sobs as Chanyeol hugged him tightly.

“Hyung, please don't make it more difficult.” He started sobbing and those pregnancy hormones made it more difficult for him.

“You'll die Chanyeol. Please, don't leave me, you're the only family I have.” Junmyeon pleaded but to no avail, his brother was hell bent on having that baby.

“I'm not leaving you alone, I'm leaving this angel with you hyung.” He pats his cheek and Junmyeon scowls.

“Please don't go.” Junmyeon was not ready to lose the last person of his family.