Chapter 1: Triple Baka

I BEG YOU LISTEN TO THE SONGS! YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M WRITING A LOT BETTER!

Miku P.O.V- 

Neru's being a grump. We've been working on random songs for so long, but nothing's working. It just doesn't sound right. I feel so stupid. Teto is going absolutely crazy, she's so unfocused on her work. Teto says she wants to go outside and play, and I feel the same way, but we've spent all our free time playing video games, and I keep falling asleep whenever I start making a song. I hate the stupid beeping noise that comes from Neru's phone. She only pays attention to us when we're doing something wrong, and then she'll smack us with her green onion. 

STUPID.

Neru P.O.V-

They aren't focusing. They'll do anything other than their work and now Teto is calling Miku the idiot when she clearly started wiggling all over the place just five minutes ago. This is the thirteenth time Miku's fell asleep. I mean I get it, we're busy, we don't want to be busy, but the work is due TOMMOROW and they're goofing off. They occasionally take breaks to be stupid, color, play video games, or do some other goofy things, while I just keep trying to find things to make songs about. I grab Miku's green onion and aim for her blue head. 

STUPID.

Teto P.O.V-

God, I want bread. Baguette, to be specific! With margarine! Mmmm, just the thought of it makes me hungry. I kinda wanna wiggle, and sing, but there isn't much to sing about. I wish we could come up with a nice song, at least nice enough for Neru, so that we can go outside to color and play! But there's nothing pleasing Neru... There never is! I wanna be a Vocaloid like Miku and Neru, but I'm just not good enough... At least not yet! (Guys listen to Teto Territory, and you'll get it.)  Mmmph.... So hungry.

STUPID. 

Anonymous Author Note_

Those who understand, I'm so happy for you. Those who don't, WOMP WOMP WOMP. BYE!

Anonymous Author out-