CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

Tommy🌹

Tommy🌹
Heyy doll

Daisy🌼
What's wrong?

Tommy🌹
Why would you
think something
is wrong?

Daisy 🌼
🤷

Tommy🌹
I miss you

Daisy🌼
We saw each other
like an hour ago

Tommy🌹
That's soooo long ago

Daisy🌼
If I come over can
I bring Penelope too

Tommy🌹
You want your dog
seeing us make out?

Daisy🌼
She's my child

Tommy🌹
What about Ziggie?

Daisy🌼
I haven't officially
seen Ziggie soo
I cannot claim
him/her as my child

Tommy🌹
Good point, so
you coming over?

Daisy 🌼
Open you door and find out

Tom threw his phone onto his bed and sped to the door, as soon as he opened it his face lit up by the sight of Daisy, wearing black sweatpants, a grey hoodie, holding Penelope and a bag of snacks.

She placed a kiss on his cheek and entered his room, placing Penelope on the ground to wander around.

"So I have Lays, M&Ms, snickers and-" daisy was cut off by Tom pressing his lips against hers, she smiled in the kiss.

"What was that for?" She asked once they broke apart, "Can't I kiss my beautiful girlfriend?" Daisy smiled, "Not if Penelope is watching" she said pointing to the dog looking at her owner with wide eyes.

Tom turned back to see Penelope tilting her head, "Well she has to see her mom and dad being affectionate" he said and wrapped his arms around her waist lifting her into the air.

"Tom put me down" Daisy managed to get out through a fit of giggles, Tom slowly placed her pack into the ground, "Fine, so what are you watching?"

He laced their fingers together and led her to the couch, they flopped down, "So what's on the agenda?" Daisy asked placing her legs on Tom's lap reaching for the remote.

"Well I don't know" a mischievous smirk appeared on Daisy face, "Can we watch Cinderella?" Tom raised an eyebrow, "The cartoon?"

Daisy scoffed playfully, "No, my movie duh" she said and without waiting for a reply from tom she pressed play on the movie.

💌
Woop Woop they're a couple guys, but just be prepared for what's to come