Goddess

Goddess"And every strong power has its price"

Goddess
"And every strong power has its price"

Hikaru Suzuki - a member of the royal guard squad. Wielder of one of the strongest and deadliest zanpakutos. Master of swords. Known for her speed,power and skills. She is called a true prodigy because she got into the royal guard squad at a very young age.
Her zanpakuto spirit is one of the strongest and also deadliest ones that holds many secrets. Because of that Hikaru Suzuki has to pay a price for her power and it's not little.

She was sent to the soul society to protect the soul society and the world of the living. Being one of the strongest members of the royal guard squad she was allowed to go but to only interfere when someones life was beeing threatened.

Nobody has ever seen her except some of her old masters. Nobody expects her to look like a young teen more less than a child.

What is going to happen while she is in the sereitei? Will she find friends and maybe love along the way?

Disclaimer alert: I don't own any characters of the anime or the manga "Bleach". All the characters and the story of bleach belong to Shonen Jump and the author Tite Kubo. I just own my characters.

Character

Name
Hikaru Suzuki

Age
120 (Shinigami)

Relatives
Unknown
Kisuke Urahara (uncle)
Yoruichi Shihouin (aunt)
Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryusai (grandpa)
Retsu Unohana (mother figure)
Jushiro Ukitake (brother)
Shunsui Kyoraku (brother)
Ichibe Hyosube (father figure)
Kirio Hikifune (mother figure)
Senjumaru Shutara (sister and best friend)
Oetsu Nimaiya (sword teacher and uncle)
Tenjiro Kirinji (sparing partner and uncle)

Squad
Royal guard squad
Or
Squad Zero

Zanpakuto
Amaterasu Omikami
( means Goddess of the sun and is the short version)

Shikai
Prepare to burn and kill your enemy's, Amaterasu

Bankai
Ohirume no Muchi no Kami
( means Goddess of the sun)

Personality
Hikaru is a friendly, bubbly, childish but also badass person. She loves to train and to get stronger but also loves to sleep a lot. Her zanpakuto is very protective of her but Hikaru loves her non the less. She would do anything to protect the people around her. She loves to train with Kisuke Urahara and Yoruichi Shihoin. She would never say it out loud but she loves Yoruichi in her cat form more because she can carry her around and cuddle with her. Eventhough she doesn't know her real family she considers her "relatives as her family.

Appearance
Hikaru has short light blue hair that reaches her shoulders. She has bangs that fall over her right eye but don't cover it completely. She is short in hight with 4'4 (132.08 cm) She wears a black leggings with black combat boots and a dark blue hoodie which is slightly oversized. She also likes to wear black  fingerless gloves.