19. Truth Reveled of Double Dating

A beautiful sunday morning, Lan Wangji is preparing for a day out in the park and wants to eat some delicious street food too.

Lan Wangji’s dressed casually but elegantly, ready to enjoy a serene day as he has never explored the city alone before so he wants to explore the city alone today.

Suddenly, Wei Wuxian and Wei Ying arrive at his room both eager and excited to join him but they don’t know that they are dating same omega together.

Wei Wuxian grins and asks, “Little brat, You’re all set to head out? Can I join you because I have a holiday from work today and I want to spend some time with you?”

Wei Ying gives his elder brother a weird look and says, “Little omega just wants to spend time with me and why do you want to go with both of us, do you have nothing else to do at home?”

Lan Wangji gently says, “It’s lovely to see you both. I wasn’t expecting company, but.”

Wei Wuxian is interrupting him, “It’s no problem. I’ll just come along. It’ll be fun and I want my younger brother to stay at home and spend some time with parents because he is often too busy with his work.”

Wei Ying says, “Little omega it’s been a long time and we both haven’t gone out anywhere and I really want to spend more time with you so I think elder brother should stay at home and spend time with parents.”

Lan Wangji is a little hesitant and says, “You two don’t have to worry too much because the three of us can go out together but I was planning to go out alone today.”

Wei Wuxian is noticing Lan Wangji’s hesitation so he says, “But what? Come on Little brat, it’ll be great because we haven’t spent much time together since your internship ended and I hardly get to spend time together on Sundays.”

Wei Ying worriedly asks, “Little omega, if there’s any problem, we can sort it out but the weather is really pleasant today so we should go out soon.”

Lan Wangji sighs and hesitantly says, “It’s just, I wasn’t prepared that I would get a chance to go out with you two today because I was thinking of going alone but I didn’t expect you both to come.”

Wei Wuxian says jokingly, “Oh, come on Little brat, Don’t tell me you’re trying to avoid us because my younger brother is coming between us.”

Wei Ying says gently, “Little omega, If you’re concerned about us being here together, we can figure something out because no matter what happens I will go out with you only.”

Lan Wangji is confused because both brothers have made things more difficult for him so he softly says, “I didn’t think it would be an issue. I just wanted to have a peaceful day but if you two keep fighting in front of me then I will go out alone.”

Wei Wuxian looks angrily at Wei Ying and says, “Little brat, my younger brother is such an idiot so I don’t want to ruin my mood by paying attention to what he says. Now the three of us can go out together because I don’t think there is any need to argue with my younger brother.”

Wei Ying glares at his older brother and replies, “Little omega, no matter how stubborn I am, I never interfere between two people and I don’t want to ruin your mood at all, so if you want, the three of us can go out together.”

Lan Wangji’s heart starts pounding as he knows that something bad is going to happen today or the twins will find out that he is double dating both of them.