20. Trip To Hong Kong 1

Wei Wuxian is excitedly packing his bags and he says softly to Lan Wangji, "Little brat, are you sure you're ready for this trip to Hong Kong? It's going to be a big project for our company, and your expertise will be invaluable. I think such a trip will benefit you a lot because in the future you can use new technology from the outside world to open up new farming paths for your villagers."

Lan Wangji is calmly folding clothes and replies very confidently, "Wuxian gege, I am ready because I know that if I start connecting with a lot of people now, my village people will benefit a lot in the future. I look forward to working with you on this project. It will be a good opportunity."

Wei Ying hesitantly says, "Bro, are you sure it's a good idea for you and Little omega to go alone? I mean, it's a big city, and you never know what might happen. I object and disagree to you two going alone."

Wei Wuxian made a smiling face and said to his younger brother, "Come on, Wei Ying, don't worry. Little brat and I have everything under control. We need to focus on this project, and having him with me will be a great help. So stop racking your brain for no reason."

Wei Ying looked at Lan Wangji and said, "Little omega, you've helped Wei Wuxian a lot during your internship. Are you sure you're okay to go without me because I can't send you two on any trip alone."

Lan Wangji nervously replies, "Ying gege, I want to support Wuxian gege in every way I can. Going to Hong Kong is equally important for me as I want to increase the population of my village for which I have to contact new people and use a lot of technology for farming in my village."

Wei Ying is talking to Wei Wuxian in private, "Bro You know, I've been thinking. Maybe I should come along with you both to Hong Kong. It could be good for all of us to spend some time together or else I will go crazy staying alone at home because I will keep thinking all the time that something is going on between you two."

Wei Wuxian asked in surprise, "What? Why would you want to come too? It's supposed to be a work trip. Besides, we both are not going to spend romantic time there, that's why you are getting so distracted."

Wei Ying nervously replied, "Well, I just think it might be better if I am there too. You know, to make sure everything goes smoothly. And, honestly, I'd love to spend some time with both of you. Ever since I found out about Lan Wangji's double dating, I have been losing sleep and can't concentrate on my work so I want to go with you two because we can't react in front of our parents."

Wei Wuxian is taking a pause then he says, "Wei Ying, are you sure this isn't about you worrying about something else? Do you think I will lose my virginity there?"

Wei Ying replies hesitantly but it is clear from his face that he is really scared of same thing, "Bro, It's just umm. it's hard to explain. I know it sounds strange, but I just have this feeling that maybe after going out, you two will get together and then my heart might get broken."

Wei Wuxian responds with a smirk and wink, "It never occurred to me before, but now I think this trip could be well worth it."

The three pack their luggage to go to Hong Kong as two of them are going there for an official trip but the third person is curious to see the sights there.

The three say goodbye to Wei Changze and Cangse Senren and leave for the airport in a driver's car.

After reaching the airport, Wei Wuxian tells his younger brother, "Wei Ying, since you're coming, we'll have to make arrangements. Little brat, I hope it's fine with you that Wei Ying is joining us."