Introduction

Uzui Cam✨️.

Tengen: *The camera focuses* Well, hello everyone! It's your favourite Hashira here, and today, I will be the flashiest cameraman you've eve-

Obanai: The flash had better not be on.

Tengen: *Sighs* It's not! Anyways, as the flashiest cameraman, I'll be in-

Sanemi: The flash is on, I can see it from here.

Tengen: *Presses the lightning bolt to turn it off* FINE, it's off. Are you happy now?!

Sanemi: *Folds his arms* Nope.

Tengen: Anyway... The demons are taking a little break, not sure why, but we thought that we'd take this opportunity to provide our fans with some entertainment!

Sanemi: YOU, YOU thought, YOU came up with this stupid idea.

Tengen: Hey! No! Well, yes. I drew up the contract, but YOU signed it, Shinazugawa.

Sanemi: Signed...?

Tengen: See! *Shows them a piece of paper, before turning it to the camera*

The paper in question:

Sanemi: *In shock* THAT'S NOT MY SIGNATURE, and frankly, that is the WORST drawing I've ever seen

Sanemi: *In shock* THAT'S NOT MY SIGNATURE, and frankly, that is the WORST drawing I've ever seen. A kid could do better.

Tengen: DON'T INSULT MY FLASHY ART. *Clears his throat* Anyway, you've signed it, and so did everyone else.

Obanai: *Rolls his eyes*

Tengen: So how this works is, you can ask any of the Hashira a question, and they have to answer it truthfully, OR you can dare them to do anything.

Sanemi: Not looking forward to this...

Kyojuro: Now, now, Shinazugawa, this sounds like a lot of fun!

Tengen: Exactly! It will be! Let's go over the rules. There are three of them!

1. NOTHING INNAPROPRIATE, I have no idea who's gonna watch this, so fluff is absolutely fine, but nothing that Tokito couldn't watch.

2. Please keep it down to the 9 of us, I refuse to go hunting for someone like Murata cause you guys wanna know about his plot breathing, whatever that is. Not better than sound breathing though.

3. Be kind to each other! You can harass the Hashira as much as you want, but don't judge someone's question or dare, we're all here to have fun!

Rengoku: Please follow the rules! Rules are very important.

Tengen: Yup. All requests will go through our editor, her name is Star, but she's insistent on not appearing in the videos. Something about wanting us to take the lead this time. *Turns the camera to Sanemi* Wanna finish us off?

Sanemi: Ugh... *Very unenthusiastic* Leave your stupid requests in the comments...

Tengen: Perfect! We'll see you all soon! Sound Hashira out! *Clicks off*

-

A/N: So this is a fun little idea I had! Please follow the rules and feel free to post anything! In this book we'll cover different headcanons, ships and other topics, but please note that absolutely nothing in this book is canon! So don't take it seriously.

Oceana out.