5 メ𝟶メ𝟶

The university campus was a hive of tension and anxiety as final exams loomed. Every corner of the library was occupied, the usual chatter replaced by the frantic rustling of pages and the low hum of whispered discussions. For Jaemin and Haechan, the pressure was palpable. Their secret meetings had become rare, buried under the weight of textbooks and study sessions.

Jaemin sat in his room, surrounded by notes and textbooks. The stress of the upcoming exams gnawed at him, but a different kind of tension twisted in his chest-a longing for Haechan's touch. It had been days since they'd had a moment to themselves, and the absence of those intimate moments left him feeling restless.

His phone buzzed, breaking his concentration. He glanced at the screen and saw Haechan's name. His heart skipped a beat as he answered. ❝Hey.

Hey,❞ Haechan's voice was warm, a welcome contrast to the cold reality of exams. ❝I know we're both supposed to be studying, but I miss you. Can you come over?❞

Jaemin hesitated, glancing at the pile of notes in front of him. ❝Haechan, we have exams to revise for. I really need to focus.❞

There was a pause on the other end, then Haechan's voice, softer, almost pleading. ❝Please, Jaemin. I just need to see you, even if it's just for a little while.❞

Jaemin felt his resolve waver. The thought of seeing Haechan, of feeling his touch again, was too tempting to resist. ❝Alright,❞ he sighed, a smile tugging at his lips. ❝But you're dead if I fail my exams.❞

Haechan laughed, the sound light and carefree. ❝I promise, it'll be worth it.

Jaemin quickly packed up his notes, his heart racing with anticipation. The walk to Haechan's house felt longer than usual, each step filled with a mix of excitement and nervousness. When he finally arrived, Haechan was waiting at the door, a relieved smile on his face.

Hey,❞ Haechan said, his eyes lighting up as he saw Jaemin.

Hey,❞ Jaemin replied, his own smile mirroring Haechan's. They stepped inside, the familiar comfort of Haechan's house wrapping around them like a warm blanket.

As soon as the door closed behind them, Haechan wasted no time. He pulled Jaemin into a tight embrace, his lips finding Jaemin's in a kiss that was both urgent and tender. Jaemin melted into the kiss, all thoughts of exams and stress fading away. The taste of Haechan's lips, the feel of his body pressed against his, was everything he'd been missing.

They moved to the couch, their kisses growing more heated, more desperate. Haechan's hands roamed over Jaemin's back, pulling him closer, as if he couldn't bear even a millimeter of distance between them. Jaemin responded eagerly, his own hands exploring Haechan's body, relearning every contour and muscle.

Haechan pulled back slightly, his breath coming in short gasps. ❝You have no idea how much I've missed this,❞ he whispered, his voice husky with desire.

Jaemin nodded, his own breathing heavy. ❝I've missed you too,❞ he murmured, leaning in to capture Haechan's lips in another kiss. This one was slower, more deliberate, each movement a promise of their unspoken bond.

Haechan's hands slipped under Jaemin's shirt, his touch sending shivers down Jaemin's spine. He pushed the fabric up and over Jaemin's head, his eyes darkening with desire as he took in the sight of Jaemin's bare skin. ❝Fuck, you're perfect,❞ Haechan whispered, his voice filled with awe.

Jaemin felt a flush of warmth at Haechan's words, his heart swelling with affection. ❝You're not so bad yourself,❞ he replied with a playful grin, pulling Haechan closer.

They continued kissing, their bodies tangling together on the couch. Each touch, each kiss, was a reminder of the connection they shared, a promise of more moments like this to come. Haechan's hands were everywhere, exploring, caressing, making Jaemin's pulse race with every touch.

Jaemin's moans filled the room, each one spurring Haechan on. The sound of his voice, filled with need and longing, drove Haechan wild. He paused for a moment, looking into Jaemin's eyes. ❝You're really something else, you know that?❞

Jaemin smiled, his fingers tracing gentle patterns on Haechan's skin. ❝The one and only Na Jaemin❞ he echoed, leaning in for another kiss.

The intensity of their kisses grew, the world outside forgotten. They were lost in each other, their connection deeper and more intense than ever before. The taste of Haechan's lips, the feel of his body against his, was everything Jaemin had been missing.

When they finally pulled apart, both were breathless, their faces flushed. Jaemin rested his forehead against Haechan's, their breaths mingling in the small space between them. ❝You're still dead if I fail my exams tho,❞ he whispered again replicating what he said earlier as a teasing smile played on his lips.

Haechan laughed softly, his eyes filled with affection. ❝It's worth it for this,❞ he replied, capturing Jaemin's lips again in one final kiss.

⸻メ𝟶
Vote and comment <3

[Unedited]