Officially Gravid

Once they arrived in the lab, Raph set Mikey down on the table near where Rockwell had his machine hooked up.

The youngest turtle yawned and stretched with a grimace on his face.

"What's going on ?"

Mikey asked, reaching out for the warmth that left him.

Raph held his mate's hand but made him stay on the table.

"Hold on baby, Rockwell needs to do some tests."

The red turtle said with a nervous look on his face.

Mikey groaned but nodded and laid flat, Raph's arm tucked under his chin.

"Ok, this will only take a moment."

Rockwell said and squeezed some gel onto Mikey's lower plastron and the orange turtle sucked in a breath at the cool feeling.

The lab was so quiet you could probably hear the panicking breath of Donatello, Raphael and Leonardo.

A few extremely long seconds later, Rockwell laughed.

"Congratulations! Michelangelo is gravid."

The monkey said smiling, and he turned just in time to see a flash of purple and feel himself being shoved aside.

Donnie had the ultrasound wand in his hand moving around Mikey's plastron and looking on the screen for himself, not believing what he was hearing.

"No way."

The genius said, as Leo and Raph got closer to the monitor trying to also see.

"2, 3, 4...oh man. There's 6 eggs. I knew turtles could lay a lot of eggs...but we're mutants...6 ?!?"

Donnie mumbled as he looked at the screen.

"Eggs ?!! 6 ? Are you sure ?? Oh man."

Raph was officially freaking out.

"There may be 6 eggs, but the chances of this being his first clutch and them all surviving is very minimal, Raphael."

Rockwell said and Raph looked to Donnie's lower plastron and started to hyperventilate.

"And you have more, right ?"

Raph asked and Donnie nodded, then shook his head.

"I - I'm not sure. I -"

The genius was speechless, which was a first.

Mikey then turned to look at the screen.

"Wait, did you say eggs ?!"

The jokester asked, seeming to just have cued into the conversation being had about him.

"Mikey...you're pregnant."

Donnie said, still looking intently at the screen of the ultrasound.

"I am ?"

Mikey asked, looking confused as he rubbed his stomach where the gel was then wiped away by Donnie.

"Yes, and I may be also."

The other turtle said and got up on the table next to Mikey and laid down.

His hand grabbed by his oldest mate, who hadn't said a word since they entered the lab.

Rockwell grabbed the wand from Donnie's hand and applied the cool gel and started moving the tool around the turtle's lower plastron.

"1...3... Congratulations! Donatello, you are gravid as well. I see 5 eggs."

The monkey said and Donnie looked over at Leo with a look of confusion and fear.