014

"I am not violent.
I am not malicious.
I am a result."

It has been almost twenty four hours since Nathalie died

It has been almost twenty four hours since Nathalie died. All of us ended up at the hospital and stayed for hours. We didn't have any place else to go. Our safe house was completely off the table. Nic wouldn't want to sleep there knowing that the love of his life had her life taken there. Nor would Pedro and Niki want to stay after witnessing the whole thing, even if our clean up crew got rid of the evidence.

We ended up just going back to our house after the clean up crew (shout out to them) got rid of all the bodies and scrubbed the place from top to bottom. It couldn't have been more stupid, but we didn't have any other options. None of us owned any other properties yet. We didn't think we'd need more than what we already owned. And it's not like we had anyone around here that we could stay with. A hotel was mentioned but that would've been an inconvenience, and a very temporary fix. I doubt anyone will get a wink of sleep tonight.

Aphrodite and Aki hadn't come home from the hospital. Ocean was with Cristiano the last time I checked. Percy was in the shower and had been for an hour. Atlas was with our little brother Damon in his room. He said that Damon wasn't ready to meet everyone yet. He was still shaken up over what happened.

I still can't believe we have a little brother. At least I'm not the youngest anymore. Small victories, I guess.

Reagan was in the en suite shower as I ripped my room to shreds. I checked my closet, in all of the pockets of things I purposely don't wear. I came up empty handed. Next was my stash of fake books spread throughout the bookshelf. Nothing there either. I checked for things taped beneath my dressers. The first two spots I came up with nothing, but my last dresser.. jackpot.

I stuffed the small bag in my back pocket and quietly left my room, not bothering to clean the mess I made. I shut the door gently, careful so that Reagan wouldn't hear me leaving.

"What are you doing?" I jumped hearing a voice from behind me.

"Jesus," I said grabbing at my chest. "You can't sneak up on people like that." Azra stands with her arms crossed and an eyebrow raised.

"I wasn't sneaking up, you're just on edge." She observed. "What's going on with you?"

"Nothing." I feign nonchalance. "I just need some fresh air so I'm going for a walk."

"You want company?" She asked.

"Nope. I'm totally fine by myself. I'll be back in a little while." I said as I rocked back and forth on the balls of my feet.

"How long is a little while?"

"What is this? An interrogation?" I scrunched my brows. "What's with all the questions?"

"Well considering all of us almost, I don't know, died, I'd say it's a precaution to be safe." She said, her eyes intense. I wanted to say that we almost die all the time, but I didn't, all things considered.