~ Chapter 4 ~

"What are you doing here?"

My frown was intense as my irritation deliberately exceeded due to the sudden appearance of the man I hadn't encountered long ago. His grin morphed into one of a coy smirk.

He shut the door behind him with a slight click and sauntered towards me--crossing his arms while he stood tall in front.

In my peripheral vision, I found Jay visibly confused; the furrowed eyebrows gave it all away.

"Well hello there," the man drawled out, pausing to rummage through his brain for the correct word to address me with. "Cucumber lady."

Unfortunately, my frown didn't turn upside-down. I squinted. "Oh sorry, I don't seem to remember your name. Wait, never mind. Hey there toilet paper freak."

We both transmitted a heavy gaze to each other that was deeply doused in negativity. But it soon terminated after Jay himself inquired--

"You two know each other?"

We both snapped our necks to blankly look at him. "Yes," we simultaneously answered.

He opened his mouth, then closed it, then averted his cold blue eyes to meet mine. "How?"

I was settling on a short reply like, "it's a long story," or something of the sort, but I was interrupted as the annoying man walked up to Jay and answered instead.

"We met in the morning inside of the janitors closet," she leaned in to Jays ear and whispered, though loud enough so I could hear. "she was all over me dude. Like, seriously. Her hands wouldn't stop roaming around my body and she kept reaching my--"

"What the heck!? No--I--he--that's--no!"

The liar smirked, clapping Jays shoulder. "See mate? What'd I tell you? She's flustered by the mere memory of both of us in that position on the chair, where--"

"Shut up!" I yelled at him, my ears tinting a slight hue of rouge.

He winked, grinning. "Aw c'mon, you can't really be implying that you didn't have fun. Your over exaggerated cries and moans said otherwise."

"This never even happened!"

"You don't have to keep it a secret," he looked at Jay. "Jay knows everything that goes in and out of my sexual life."

I made a face as well as Jay. That was weird. And creepy. And gross.

"Tyler, what shit are you talking about?" Jay questioned. He almost seemed as if this was of the norm between the two.

The man who was said to be Tyler, hooked his arm around Jays neck, flushing their faces together so Jays face resembled one of a fish. "He's merely embarrassed of the fact that we're such besties. He's basically my bi-atch."

Jay shoved Tyler away, scowling as he smoothed out his tie that had been readjusted in a different position. "Shut the hell up Tyler."

Tyler held the back of his hand towards his mouth as he whispered, "Don't worry, he tends to act like that when he's embarrassed. On the inside, he squeals like a swine when he sees me--smells me even."

I muffled a giggle as Jay once again shoved Tyler, but a slight smile was tugging at the bends of his lips.

Jay sighed. "Alright Tyler that's enough. Could you tell me how you two happened to meet?" Tyler opened his mouth to respond but Jay cut him off. "How you really met?" Jay glared.

"We met in the janitors room," I started. "I was going to get the cleaning cart so I could begin cleaning the first floor. When I opened the door, I found him armed with a toilet paper roll and I screamed and he screamed and then he went to go pee--on a wall might I add--then when he came back I was trying to get the cart out and he left calling me cucumber lady and yeah."