HEAVENLY ♨️

"Here"

Choso's throat clenched in thirst, not of the idea of savoring over your blood but the way your waist would twitch when his teeth bit gradually like he had all the time in his world and then slowly played around with his tongue to absorb the iron taste.

His hands slowly sweeper around your body and finally ended around your inner thighs close to your vagina. Your body tensed at his touch and your world spun not of nausea but of excitement and palpitations of what he do next.

His fingers played on your inner thighs gently sending signals and shivers of his proceeding while his eyes remained fixated on yours to seek the permission he was longing for.

Choso knew you wanted this as much as he did, but you hesitated to say yes. He stirred raising more hair on your neck when he licked the place he wanted to chew—marinating it to rupture easily—and then his tensed teeth clenched against your skin slowly nibbling and hurting you.

His eyes looked up at you, and the way your body arched back, the way your lips parted o utter his symphonic peals, the way you covered your eyes with your arms—not knowing whether it was due to your shyness or pain—he continued nibbling over it until it was swollen and leaking of crimson.

He held no mercy in his actions. His tongue danced over every droplet of your blood, while every absorption into his body made him greedy for more—not only for the fluid but for the physical intimation he yearned for.

 His tongue danced over every droplet of your blood, while every absorption into his body made him greedy for more—not only for the fluid but for the physical intimation he yearned for

His grey slender fingers, which were awfully cold, traveled to your forbidden area between your legs. You were almost naked—only in a loose oversized T-shirt and a pantie covering your only place—which was already shifted aside to let Choso play.

When his cold finger ran against your pulsating heated folds, your breathing quickened. You could feel the blood pumping stronger now—so strong that you could hear it yourself. The touch made you so simulated that you could feel a tiny droplet of your aroused fluid traveling out of your folds, seeping down.

Choso took no time to shift his tongue to that tiny droplet falling. His tongue had a way better taste now. The taste wasn't something ironic or bold but it was sweet with a bit of saltiness presenting your savage persona.

He had never tasted it before on any other girl, so naturally, he never thought that this would take so much control over his mind. But now he had you, he only wanted to taste you—no other women existed for him.

"You taste good" He mumbled unhurriedly as he proceeded to give another lick around it. It was wet, more covered with his saliva than your discharge.

He didn't stop this time but he continued to tap against your erected folds while one could see how hardened your nipples were from your t-shirts. You chewed your inner walls to prevent escaping the large moan you buried inside however when he non-stoppingly ate you down, you couldn't help but whine in pleasure.

Choso was confused. Confused about why he liked making you moan so much? Was it because he loves giving contentment to you? Or was it that he was obsessed with hearing your little whines against his actions? The latter held more weight.

He was obsessed with your every action, the way your body reacted to him when his lips danced over your vagina—sucking them swollen—and the way you whimpered his name every time when you couldn't handle the merriments.

Your hands snaked down to his head gripping under his loosened hair. His heart clenched when he felt your grip on his hair—afraid that you might pull him away and stop him—after all, it was supposed to end once he was done feeding over your blood.

He prayed to the god for once in his life, only for you to not yank him back. But to his surprise, you yank him deeper into your folds whimpering for a sole thing—more.

"More" Your trembling lips managed to utter those words when you shamelessly as well as boldly asked him for more.

However in contrast he stood up, and you were aggrieved when he pulled away—the warmth once residing was getting stolen from you.

"Choso~" You groaned aching with your half-lidded eyes as the pressure on your hand on his was back.

He spoke nothing, he stood there heavily esteeming your ravishing body—a sight bestowed itself by the twinkling of stars.

He tipped to you, gently encircling his hand into your nape and endowing you with numerous soft kisses on your neck—still quivering with his touch.

Your thighs instantly wrapped around his built waist as he removed his shirt, and you could feel his lengths hardening under your presence.

Your body heated up in assumptions of what you want now. You wanted way more than just a mere more. You wanted him inside you.

"Choso~" Your weak words filled with entreaty filled the atmosphere. "I want you~" You were embarrassed by being so shamelessly bold but what could you do when Choso himself was standing bare in front of you, ready to give you everything you asked for?

Especially the way his cock felt in your hand earlier when you have him a hand and blowjob, it always made you wonder day and night how would it feel getting tucked mercilessly by him.

And that was the now—both the hard cock and merciless for you.

"Choso, I-I w-want you to f-fuck me" You grappled his neck and pulled him closer to you.

"I-I w-want you to f-fuck me the whole night" Tears started to well up in your left eye prickling to fall off in anticipation of feeling him inside yourself.

"Please Choso"

Little did you know, your words made him harder for you, and now perhaps even if you beg him to stop, he might not quit.

𖤍