chapter 34

Han Siyu walks in the room with soup, he looks at Lei Yuchen on the bed. He sat on the edge and placed the tray next to him, he slowly shook Lei Yuchen who dizzily opened his eyes.

Because of his discomfort he barely shuffles, "Yuyu" he said hoarsely.

Han Siyu smiles, "even when sick your still so adorable,"

Lei Yuchen didn't understand, "are we playing nurse?"

"Playing?"

Han Siyu was confused, Han Siyu doesn't remember the times when they were younger they would play nurse, where Lei Yuchen would be the sick and Han Siyu would be the nurse. Even when he actually got sick, Han Siyu still nursed him.

Han Siyu could see that Lei Yuchen was really uncomfortable, so he rested the soup on the bed table and went closer to Lei Yuchen. "Time to eat, can you?"

Lei Yuchen looks at him and gently nods, then Han Siyu smiles, as he slowly cools the soup and begins to feed Lei Yuchen.

Han Siyu could remember his past life when Lei Yuchen gently fed him. He was always careful especially when he was sick with cancer, it was one of his weakest points in life and Lei Yuchen, unwavering in his actions, took care of him. Maybe it was then he actually realised what he truly meant to Lei Yuchen but he also remembered the devastation that struck him when he was finally sober minded and how much he broke him, if anyone killed him in his past life it was him, Han Siyu.

"Get better soon Lei Yuchen, so we can both live old together" Han Siyu kisses his palm as he puts down the empty bowl.

Lei Yuchen feels dizzy but he thinks this dream is nice and after taking the pill and water, Han Siyu was about to leave Lei Yuchen holding on to his shirt.

"Please… stay" he asks.

With no hesitation Han Siyu put down the tray and glass on the bed table then went under the sheets with him. He could feel that Lei Yuchen was still feverish but his Yuyu was still sick.

Lei Yuchen soon turns and hugs Han Siyu as both fall asleep in each other's arms…

The next day Lei Yuchen wakes up feeling much better, he had a dizzy dream last night about his mother. He remembers being in the hospital with her on her last days alive.

He remembers being held as she hummed to him but ultimately the next morning, he was snatched away as his mom was surrounded by doctors and ultimately she would pass on…

The bad dream would warm as he remembers a day when he sought comfort at his mother's grave when he ran away from home. It was Han Siyu that sat on that grave beside him as they both slumber in the rainy cold…

Lei Yuchen had deep trauma and his father Lei Xiaoli didn't know how to deal or manoeuvre around Lei Yuchen so his best way of dealing with it was shutting Lei Yuchen out.

Lei Yuchen didn't blame his father after all he loved his mother dearly and that was enough…

Walking up and feeling the long silky hair between his fingers, his breath hinges as he sees the sleeping Han Siyu in his arms.

He panics, he wonders why Han Siyu was here, he should be at work?

Feeling the movement Han Siyu moans, slightly getting up rubbing his tear filled eyes.

“Yuyu, you're awake.”

Lei Yuchen was speechless as he saw Han Siyu's clothes slouch off him, his face soon turning beat red immediately looking away.

Han Siyu is confused, he looks closer at the looking away Lei Yuchen. “Yuyu?”

Lei Yuchen's heart is racing, “Ah, uh… haa”

He can't say anything, that was completely off guard. He Siyu touches his forehead, “your fever is down,” he informs with a smile.

Lei Yuchen looks away for a moment, biting his lips. Han Siyu smiles bringing back his lips, “Don't bite so hard on your lip Yuyu you might hurt your precious skin.”

Lei Yuchen nods he still feels a bit out of place but he listens, Han Siyu stretches.

“Yuyu, let's go to the hospital… you were really sick yesterday.”

“I'm feeling fine,” Lei Yuchen rush to say.

“I'm not sure, it was really bad you puked a lot yesterday and your fever were so high!” Han Siyu said.

“B-but I'm fine now, thank you.”

What Han Siyu doesn't know, Lei Yuchen dislikes hospitals and would become very anxious at the thought of visiting it. So whenever it came to visit the hospital Lei Yuchen became stubborn and insistent that there is no need.

Han Siyu is still worried, but he can't force Lei Yuchen against his will and it didn't seems so bad now.

“Fine, fine, but you rest more!” Han Siyu orders.

Lei Yuchen nods, that he could do no problem. Han Siyu sighs in a worrisome manner, remembering that Lei Mingxia is here Han gets up heading to the hall where he sees her raising from the bed.

Han Siyu can't help but think the Lei siblings are bless with so unnatural cuteness, maybe because of the bitterness he didn't get to truly look at Lei Ming Xia who resembles a porcelain doll.

She still had some baby fat here and there her doll round like eyes with flush cheeks, her hair was cut short in a curly Bob. Now her yawning makes him just wants to tease her!

“Good morning,”

“Huh? Oh morning, Xia Xia”

Lei Ming Xia freeze, but then looks away ignoring the last part. She gets “I'll go brush my teeth… and make breakfast.” She said.

Han Siyu smiles, “oh Xia xia knows how to cook?”

“Yes! Brother thought me!” She said annoyed.

Han Siyu tilts his head, “your brother? You too are really close huh?”

“Of course we are,” this is starting to bug Ming Xia she gets up. “I'll go brush my teeth.”

Lei Ming Xia feels bitter towards Han Siyu for many reasons the biggest ones was her mother's memento and his treatment of her brother.

The most prominent figure in her life was her brother, that's why discriminatory behavior towards him she can't tolerate. And she knowing that Han Siyu has done that before and with potential to do so again she feels angry. Her brother is not weird! Her brother is not a creep! And knowing he thought her brother was those things and processed to date him!

Lei Ming Xia feels angry, especially since she once looked up to Han siyu.