The meetings[1]

Jennie You're doing well"our lord father patted my back as he said"

Thanku so much lord"I bowed my head"

Making you angel and giving you the responsibility was a huge decision for me but you didn't disappoint me Jennie well done"he was praising me"

It's all because of your good deeds lord.
I'm happy to serve and save the world"I said"

I'm here sitting on my swing between of the clouds swinging my legs in the air feeling the breeze . Hi I'm jennie Who's just selected to become an angel. I'm happy that I got the chance to save the world and people who needs help.

Hey Jennie why are you sitting her princess?"father approch me"

I'm just taking the moment to capture the beauty"I said as I stand and bow down"

Its good .Now go and do your duty"he said in stern voice"

I nooded and quickly left. My father don't compromise if Its my duty then he doesn't want any kind of distraction.

LISA POV

King the man had arrived"seul bowed"

Let him come here.

I'm happy To serve and help you king"he bowed down"

Are you loyal to me"I said smirking "

Indeed I'm"he said looking at my eyes"

How can I trust you"I gave him a cold and serious aura from which everyone is scared'

You can kill me anytime if you find me betraying you king"he said"

I like your confidence"I nodded"
I'm trusting you and one more thing if you get busted then I won't think twice to rip your heart out of your chest. Remember I'm called devil for a reason"I gave him a smirk"

I won't betray you"he kneeled down"

Seul take him and make him understand our rules"I said while sitting back to my throne"

How would it be to rule the world. All of the people will be under me they'll obey me. They'll follow my rules I'm the king of the world and noone can stop me from achieving my goals.

What your name man"seul asked"

Its V"he smiled"

Ohh V cool. Humans does have cool name though"seul laughed while walking him around"

Yours is cool too seul"he smiled"

Why are you so smily huh king won't like you if you smile much try to keep your serious face on "seul said seriously"

Yeah sure seul"he said firmly"

Why do you wanna help king? It's your world We're going To destroy it"seul asked"

I don't want this world to be like this. It's too easy for me that's why I came here to get some thrill"he winked"

Are you kidding me?"seul said surprisingly" you think it'll be fun here. Bro its hell welcome to hell

Nahhh Its thrill"he smirked"

You'll see when time comes"seul smirk back and left"

King What's your plan What's the first move We're making?"V asked"

You're a human so I'll enter the world with you and live like a normal human to know more about them"I said looking at him"

Sure king"he nod"

We'll see the situation and I'm sure there will be the gods and angels Who'll try to tackle us so we should be prepare to hunt them down"I said furiously"