Preety lies[7]

No no this can't be jen will not betray me I know she loves me truley"I said sitting down on my throne"

You're blinded by love lis...this is not the lis I used to know"seul said "

When seul was talking we heard that human screaming....we rush towards him...

Hey What's gking on why are you screaming?"seul asked"

Help my daughter"he said with tears in his eyes"

What are you saying...what daughter"I said looking at him"

Help my daughter Jennie"he screamed as he was chained"

I got shocked as he said Jennie....

What Jennie?how you know her"I asked him"

Jennie is my daughter and I'm one of the god"he said turning into his real form making us shocked"

Wtf is going on I've been dealing with gods since the start Omgg ...and what concern me is he's saying to save Jennie....is jennie on danger?....

Wdym by save Jennie? Is jen on danger?"I asked as I was worried"

Yes She's....she's trapped in a cage cuz she deny to take you to heaven....she doesn't want to be angel cuz she Don't want to kill you"he said making me anxious Jennie was in danger cuz of me "

I was right jen can never betray me...she lobes me...even after knowing I'm devil ...
I need to release her...

How can I release her?"I asked seriously"

They're tourtering her to reveal your palcae and she doesn't know about this place go and take her here with you"he said"

I can go up there?"I asked"

Take this"he gave me some lightning thing" this will take you there...if you love her truley then take her here safely
"He said and I can see pain in his eyes as a father"

I'll keep her safe"I took the thing and I went straight up there"

When I reached there I can see gods surrounding something I went there and they saw me...they were trying to attack me but it was not easy to take me down I was the beast .....I turn them down one by one....

So the demon is here finally"the old man laughed looking at me"

Jennie"I saw her inside a cage crying which makes my heart ache and my anger rose up making my eyes red and the veins were puffed up"

Yes this is jennie an angel with whom you fell in love with"he said walking towards me"

Release her"I said in my deep tone"

No She's destined to kill demons like you"he said looking at my eyes"

I said release her"I shouted at him on his face"

You're going inside the cage with her"he smirked"

I couldn't take it so I grabbed him on neck and lift him up making everyone gasp and shocked....

No lis release him"Jennie was shouting"

No jen he hurt you...I'll not leave him"I threw him on the air and went towards Jennie to release her"

It was locked and I couldn't open it....

You think Its easy to open it"old man came again" it is bounded by my powers"he smirked again"

Don't mess with me old man...I can ruin you in a sec...you don't know my powers so release jen now"I said seriously"

Oh really...then try to release her I gave you the chance"he said reffering he wants to see my power"