Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Today marked the first day for Nandini and Manik at the CA dancing club. They arrived at the studio, a mix of excitement and nervousness bubbling inside them. As they entered, the senior dancers greeted them warmly and introduced them to the routines they would be practicing.

"Alright, everyone," the lead senior said, clapping his hands to get their attention. "Let's start with some basic moves. Nandini, Manik, show us what you've got."

Nandini and Manik stepped forward, falling into the rhythm of the music. They moved gracefully, their bodies in perfect sync. The senior watched Nandini intently, clearly impressed with her talent.

"Great job, Nandini!" he called out. "Your moves are spot on. Keep it up."

Nandini smiled, feeling a surge of confidence. However, her joy was short-lived. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Sanjay entering the room. His gaze was fixed on her, filled with a lustful intensity that made her skin crawl. He didn't bother to hide his intentions, and his stare was making her very uncomfortable.

Although she tried to focus on the dance moves, Sanjay's unsettling presence threw her off. She found it hard to concentrate, her movements becoming less fluid. Despite this, no one else seemed to notice her discomfort, as they were all absorbed in their own routines.

Nandini felt a wave of frustration and anxiety. She wanted to perform well, to make a good impression on her first day. But Sanjay's relentless staring was ruining it for her. She could feel his eyes on her every move, and it was unnerving.

Taking a deep breath, she tried to shake off the feeling and focus on the dance. But the unease lingered, making it difficult to fully immerse herself in the performance.

After some time, Sanjay finally left the studio. Nandini felt a wave of relief wash over her as his unsettling presence disappeared. She took a deep breath, trying to regain her composure and focus on the dance again.

 She took a deep breath, trying to regain her composure and focus on the dance again

The lead senior noticed her slight distraction and approached her. "Nandini, are you okay? You seemed a bit off just now."

Nandini forced a smile and nodded. "I'm fine. Just a little nervous, I guess."

The senior smiled reassuringly. "You're doing great. Just relax and enjoy the dance."

Manik, who had been watching Nandini, walked over to her as well. "Hey, you sure you're okay? You seemed pretty tense."

Nandini looked at Manik, her expression softening. "Yeah, I'm okay now. Just... had a moment there."

Manik nodded, sensing there was more to her discomfort but choosing not to press her in the middle of practice. "Alright. Let's nail this next routine, okay?"

With Sanjay gone and Manik's supportive presence by her side, Nandini felt a bit more at ease. She refocused on the dance, letting the music guide her movements. As they practiced, she could feel the tension slowly melting away.