IMPORTANT

Hey everyone I have some news to tell you and I'm pretty sure some of y'all won't like it? Maybe or maybe not

I have decided to stop working on my book and other RadioApple books related to Hazbin Hotel as I am no longer interested in that fandom. I have discovered other fandoms, including Eddsworld, that I am currently more passionate about.

I apologize to those who were hoping for more chapters or a completion of this story and my others, but I'm sorry, I have lost interest in writing it. I find it hard to even update content that no longer holds my interest, and I hope you can understand my decision.

I appreciate your patience for always waiting for new chapters and stuff.

I might regret having to make this decision, but it's important for me to have the motivation and passion to enjoy what I write. I'm grateful that I was able to write about RadioApple and Hazbin Hotel, as it led to gaining 164 amazing followers.

"I obviously understand that some of you may choose to unfollow me now that I am not focusing on Hazbin Hotel content anymore. However, to those of you who have stuck with me and continue to follow, I appreciate your support. You're the real ones!"

And I will be putting this same message in my other radioapple books.

I hope you understand
Thanks -

From your author
Cozi