Ep. 16 He will never Be Yours

Hermoine hold the wrist of Claire and took her to the dorm. The hold was tight showing the extreme anger and boiling blood in Hermione.

Claire wants to protest but she was silent as she knows that whatever will Hermione say is only for her well being..Also silent knowing the upcoming fight between both of them.

She closed the door and before letting Caire speak she yells

"Huh.....I.." *controlling anger*
"really want to slap u hard.... How can you be such a stupid Claire."

"C..calm...calm down Hermione...you have been misunde."*stammers*

"Wait what...! What did u just said? Misunderstood... huh...woww. there is no chance of misunderstanding."

"Why what..."

"Now just stop acting innocent and don't ask me this question.
.. I am Damn sure that you know the reason I have called you..and behaving like that"

".." silent

" Claire...*holding her hand* Harry puts a lot of effort to just to make you happy but still you prefer that riddle....that fuc.."

"Hermione!!' *she cuts off her statement and release her hand from her hold* Stop it now..."

" why? You are stopping me?" *Confused look*

".."

"God knows what that stupid riddle has done with your brain.. your mind.. your heart... Your everything.. They all has been changed.. not only change they are becoming blind.."

"What... do you mean?"

"Don't act like you are not understanding what I am trying to say.....you also know that love is blind and the love of that riddle makes you so much....that you even can't see that whatever your friends are doing is just for your happiness and well being. We just wants you to be happy in your life.*gasping for breath* But what are you.... doing you are just still favouring....for that riddle.."

"..."

"You also know that the reason for all the up and downs in your life the only reason is him that Mattheo Riddle..and his stupid Family.....but still..."

Those words hit like a Daggar in the heart of Claire . Her eyes Get filled with moisture but she controlled them.

"You also know very well that he will never be yours"

Claire burst into tears. Those words are hitting her hard before she was controlling her emotions but now the statement "he will never be yours" make her feel helpless.

"Hermione please stop.. just stop..."

"Why why I should stop you you already knew that truth and if I am making you remember the truth what wrong I am doing?"

"You know.... nothing Hermione...about him...and that's why I am not... saying something to you...and it's also not your mistake...but it is better that truth will be unfold at correct tym and before that you just stop blaming him"*sobbing*

*Confused* "wh...what do you mean?"

"It...*cleaning her tears from her hands* "just only mean that He Is Innocent" *went away from the dorm*

And Hermione was there standing still just processing what did she just said and her eyes get filled with moisture with a hatred towards Mattheo....

As soon as Claire leaves the dorm..Dasiy was standing there..but don't get noticed by Claire..

After Claire went she visit Hermione who was sitting on the bed holding her head in frustration

"Uh... Hermione?"

She looks toward daisy and clean her eyes in which tears are present

"Uh..yes Daisy..I am so sorry but Claire is not available right now..she."

Cuts her statement "become angry and leave the dorm..right?"

Hermione nods

"May I know what happened....if you are comfortable in telling me"

Hermione stand up and sighs and start explaining the situation

"Actually Daisy today Mattheo had visited Claire..so for reminding Claire about what she is doing..is wrong and is dangerous....Harry tell her to meet him at astronomy at 6...and then you came to Harry for some work"

Daisy was silent knowing that is was just a plan to distract Harry and to make Mattheo meet Claire...

"..and when Harry reach there he see Mattheo was hurting her.."

"Wait what? That riddle hurt Claire?"

"Yes...Harry told me that..and when he try to attack him she saved him"

"How can she be such a stupid?"*confused*

"I know and this is the only thing I am making her understand that she had done a mistake.. but God knows she is not ready to understand what I am trying to say" *tears start rolling down' from her eyes*

"Hermione...Mione" *hugs her* "j... just stop crying okay...we both make her understand about her mistake just calm down...and see we are not alone Harry and Ron will also help us just stop crying... everything is gonna be fine.."

"It will not..." *She break the hug and clean her tears*

"Wh..why?"

"Cuz Mattheo said to Claire that Harry gave her a emotional injury which don't have any cure....and Claire took it too seriously and she doesn't even talk with me and Harry today"

Daisy remain silent just feeling guilty after supporting Lorenzo and Mattheo she just patted the head of Hermione.

On the other side

Claire was sitting at one of the benches at the clock tower courtyard. She was sobbing.

Claire POV

Afterwards Hermione said to me I was broken I can't hear any word against Mattheo.

"They just don't know the reality and that's why they are giving him hate... and this is not their fault"

This thought is the only thing which is still connect me with my friends or unless...

Leave it after hearing Hermione words I was so upset that I just want to cry but I can't in front of her....not because I don't want to show her that I am a cry baby but if I cry in front of her it will definitely worsen the situation and the only place which I think will be safe and silent is the courtyard.

My head down my hairs all mess. I just want anyone near me to whom I can hug and how I actually feel...

*Eyes were still filled with tears and with every second one tear is rolling down' to her soft cheeks* "Hermione...I am so sorry but...I Just can't hear any word against him...I have no intention to hurt you but the situation make me do it......*speaking to herself* you don't know Hermione but every time I saw him I just feel kinda happy..I really admire him...I think I am in Lo."

"What are doing here at this hour?" *A familiar voice came from behind me. Husky and deep tone. My Body can feel someone and on my shoulder*

__so this is the end of this chapter..I know I am very late in publishing chapters but the main thing is I am kinda losing motivation to write this story😔😔...

This story Is the first' story I am writing so if you just comment on how you feel..makes me feel..... motivated so guys plz support

Don't forget to hit the star button plzz 🤞⭐⭐✨✨