Ep. 3 Freshers Party

At night.....

Claire was standing in front of mirror for about 15 minutes thinking about the frock she was wearing....

Claire- *in confused tone* "uh...am i looking good or not..."

She crossed her arms and then Hermoine come she chuckled and speak in a teasing tone

Hermoine - "what are you thinking?? About dress or the party...."

Claire turns to see Hermoine also wearing a red but pretty frock she just said

Claire - "uhmm.. i am confused am i looking good.... between you are looking pretty...."

Hermoine - "aw... Thanks for the compliment but yep you are looking good just be quick i dont want to be late."

Claire took a deep sigh in that moment daisy come there....
Daisy claire and Hermione friend a gryffindorian nice cute and beautiful personality...and confident...
She just come towards claire she was wearing a red colour one peice and speak in irritated tone.

Daisy - "claire and Hermione dont tell me you are wearing this okay" *point towards the dress*

Hermoine - *while checking her dress* "why what's the problem??"

Daisy rolls her eyes

Daisy - "oh my god this is a fresher party guys just a party to meet tge newbies and dont be such a stupid to wear such casual clothes just wear this *hands a dress* hot and sexy dress as you both know first impression is the last impression...."

Claire and Hermione look towards each other take a deep sigh and nods

Daisy - "yess!!! That's my girl"

After 5 minutes now Hermoine is wearing a red dress obviously one piece and claire comes wearing the dress...

Claire- "uh? How i am looking?"

Daisy and Hermione both look at each other then they speak in hogh tone simultaneously..

FIRE!!!!

AT THE FRESHERS PARTY

MATTHEO and his friends were already there. Tom riddle was with them only he is one year older than mattheo so his introduction as his brother was still missing from claire.....