Alaçati

Masal hugged her parents and she told them" ohhh!! I'm so happy!!"
Then they hugged their daughter. And everyone were happy about it  but serpil wasn't ... her eyes became full of tears and she went to her room... she was angry. after thatand ferit told masal " güzel kızım I have a surprise for you...."
Then ferit told Gülgün " mom. IS it ready?"
" Yes oğlum"
Seyran asked him" what's the surprise ferit?"
" you will see"
Then he hugged masal and told her" close you eyes masal" Then he went to one of the room and opened the door. Then ferit told her "open your eyes "
Ferit designed the room with lots of toys. The room had a very beautiful pink bed and lots of other things. He made  the room ready for masal. masal became so happy " baba!! I love this room so much thank you."
" and I love you my little daughter"
Seyran was happy Then masal suddenly said " the room is enough big. I mean when my brother or sister come , this room can be for both of us"

 I mean when my brother or sister come , this room can be for both of us"

Then ferit and Seyran were shocked. Masal told Ferit " baba you will give me brother or sister. Don't you?"
Ferit smiled and told her " kızım I'm  completely ready to give you brother or sister!Tell your mother."

And he laughed but seyran became angry "ferit what is this things you are telling her!!!"And he laughed

And he laughed...
Masal told her " what's wrong with it mommy? I want brother and sister!!!"
Ferit continued " she  wants seyran and I want too!"
He was like a child...
Then seyran told them "OK we will talk about it later..."
Then Latif called seyran "Seyran hanim you friend ece came she is waiting for you.
Seyran was shocked and happy " what!!!"
Then she saw ece and huged her " ece!! I missed you so much!"
"Me too seyran I missed you and masal so much!"
Then ferit came " ohh ece hanim Merhaba!"
"Merhaba feritcığım"
Them masal came " ohhh ece!!! I missed you so much"
" me too"
After 1 week . Seyran and ferit were talking with family about the date of marriage. They decided to get married in 3 days. After that Kaya said"OK then ferit , we can go to alaçati and we will have bachelor party for you! What do you say?!"
Seyran raised her eyebrows and she looked at ferit " you are not going there. Are you?"
Ferit looked at her "what's wrong with it seyrocığım it is going to be the last days of being single actually I liked Kaya's idea... but Abidin should come with us"
( Kaya and ferit have a very good relationship for now)
Seyran became angry " why you are talking like it's first time you are getting married! It's third time ferit!!!"
Then Ayşen and suna came . Suna said " I'm agree with seyran. ne gerek var?"
And Ayşen was agree with them.
Then Kaya told suna " karıcığım you can go somewhere to have fun either with other girls what's the problem with it guys?!"
Then seyran said "OK go.of course we will have fun too !"
Then ferit got his luggage ready he kissed seyran and he left with others...
Seyran ,Asuman, Ece, Ayşen and suna were thinking with eachother. Seyran told them "what if  some girls be close to them?"
Suna said " I can't say, it won't happen "
Ayşen said " I don't think Abidin will do anything. Will he?"
Then ece laughed and she said " they can do. In my opinion you should go behind them. I mean... we can go to alaçati either! You will look after them and we even can have fun !!"
Asuman continued " I'm agree with ece"
Then seyran told them "OK then let's pack our bags for the trip! We will go to Alaçati!"
They packed and the got ready. Suna and seyran asked şefika to look after the children and  after that they went.
After 2 hours girls arrived at the same hotel that boys stayed.
They got one room and all of them stayed in one room. Then they got dressed. They were looking for their men but secretly. There was a pool party . Abidin, Ferit and Kaya were sitting together and they were talking with each other. They were wearing swim suit.
Then seyran told girls " OK it seems like everything is fine and there is no girls near them."
They all laughed and they were looking at eachother. Then asuman told them "so let's have fun I really want to drink something"
They went and started talking and drinking. Suddenly ece told them " wait!!!! What those girls doing next to them!!"
Suddenly all of the girls looked at boys.
Seyran became jealous and told them" WHAT IS THAT GIRL DOING NEXT TO FERIT!!!!!! Is she trying to get his number!!!??"
Then suna said " and what is that girl doing next to Kaya!!!!! I want to kill them!!"
Meanwhile from boys side : it was ferit that he told that girl "oh hanim efendi I can't give you my number because I'm going to get married and I'm in love with someone else. Then bye!"
And either Kaya  asked the other girls to go because the told them that he is married and in love with somebody else but suddenly Seyran suna and the other ones came.
Then seyran shouted " what are you doing next to my husband!!!? Go away or i will beat you so bad"
And suna  was angry. after that those girls left.
Ferit , Abidin and kaya were shocked to see them there.
Ferit asked seyran " Seyran what are you doing here?!"
" actually what are you doing here ferit?! With these girls. We are getting married what are you doing!?"
Ferit became disappointed "i actually told her to go and i told her im getting married and I love someone else!"
"Yes Yes you have done that for sure"
Ferit looked at her and told her "why don't you trust me? We are getting married!! is the marriage going to be like this?If it's going to be like this we don't need to get married at all"
Seyran was shocked and then she looked at him and she was angry " OK then we won't get married!!"
Then ferit was shocked " seriously!!!!!? Ok then seyran hanim!!!"
Then seyran left After that ferit left.
Then Kaya told them " Ferit was right we actually told that girls to go away... but now we have a bigger problem..."
Suna said " yes i guess so.... but we should do something for them"
.
It was evening and seyran was crying in her room and girls wanted to calm her down
" Ece did you see what he told me? He told me that we don't need to get married!!!!! I'm so so mad. He is having fun with other girls and he becomes mad at me!!"
Then asuman told her "Seyran but I think you should trust ferit and it wasn't a very big problem"
Seyran was crying and she suddenly said " I'm so hungry very very hungry. Can you bring me something to eat?"
Then ece told her "Seyran you ate everything that was in the fridge!! What have happened to you?"
" off I don't know ece... I'm like this for few days..."
After that seyran nauseous and she went to bathroom.
Meanwhile suna called Kaya but she didn't want seyran to understand it "Kaya when should we come?.... ok then"
Then seyran came out and asuman asked her "Seyran are you OK? What happened?"
"I don't know maybe i ate too much"
Then suna came into the room " Seyran I know you don't want to talk to me but for know let's go downstairs and to have a little fun it will be good for you!!"
First seyran didn't want it but after that she expected it.
She wore a very beautiful black dress. Then they went downstairs and it was a party! They entered and suddenly Seyran saw ferit! And then ferit saw her!
Ece told her " oh what a coincidence!" Then she laughed
Seyran looked at girls and she was angry " why did you done that guys?"
Then Asuman told her " nothing will happen ! Let's go"
Then they went next to the boys . suna amd Ayşen went next to their husbands but seyran and ferit was still angry with each other.
ferit was looking at her from her hair until her feet... she looked really sexy and he was breathing hard. He couldn't help himself...
And seyran was looking at him he looked so handsome and she wanted him so bad.
Then Abidin told them "guys you are not the same ferit and seyran that you were... for now you have a little girl to think about... so put these childish behaviors away and think clearly!"
Seyran and ferit both felt bad.
Then suna, Kaya and Abidin and Ayşen left them alone. They went dancing. And even Asuman and Ece were having fun. Then ferit went closer and he told her " you look so beautiful and hot" Then seyran smiled and she told him " and you look handsome and hot" They both laughed . Then seyran looked at ferit with sad face and she told him " ferit I'm sorry for what I told you... I mean i overdid it"
"No it's OK I mean if I saw you with someone like that I would react the same"
"Then are we reconciled?"
" Yes fero bey"
They both laughed and then he kissed her" ohh I missed you"
" bende... I love you so much"
Then ferit took her hand "so let's dance seyrocığım"

 I love you so much"Then ferit took her hand "so let's dance seyrocığım"

They danced and they got drunk.
Then all of the couples went somewhere alone and Seyran was sitting in Ferit's arms. They were laughing and talking about past.
Kaya told Ferit " so you two are getting married again!! For the third time! I guess you want to make a record"
Then seyran and ferit laughed
ferit told kaya" yok kayacığım! This will be the last time I won't make seyran sad or leave her anymore..."

Then seyran was looking at  him with happy face then she kissed him on his lips

Then ferit whispered to seyran "let's go to our room. What do you say? Karıcığım"
Seyran laughed and then she whispered " I'm completely agree with you kocacığım"
Then ferit told the others " we are tired so we will leave you alone.Goodnight everyone"
Then they quickly left when ferit wanted to open the door of their room seyran was playing with him. She started kissing him from his neck until his lips. And touching his body. Then Ferit told her" Seyran! You are distracting me..."

he told it with sexy tone

he told it with sexy tone. Then he continued "but don't worry I won't leave you until morning"
Then seyran laughed and they entered the room.
He was kissing her passionately.
Then he took off her dress and then she took off his clothes... then they went to bed and they made love...
After that seyran told him " ferit I have a surprise for you...wait a minute"
Ferit was confused and then seyran went to the bathroom... it was a very big bathroom. Then after few minutes seyran came out and she was wearing body towel. She asked him "feritcığım do you want to take a bath with me?"
Then he laughed and he took her on his shoulders " for sure karıcığım"
Ther was a bathtub full of shampoo foam and they went in it and they had a romantic night ...

I hope you like this part!💗
And Besides this story, I am writing another story. I will publish it very soon💗