Chapter 3

I remembered this abomination- I mean masterpiece! Existed after 6 months, so here is a chapter. Eat up children. Please don't vomit it'll hurt my feelings.

_________________________________________

Kurtis's eyes darted around the bar, panicked. The realization crashed into him like a double-decker bus (The Smiths ref ayye). He wasn't in a random bar with someone who looked like Kurt Cobain. He was with THE Kurt Cobain back 11 years in time. He tried to process the events he went through. Walt Disney, the lightning, Kurt, the date. This is insane.

Maybe it's all just a dream. Kurtis pinched himself, wincing in pain. Kurt was still staring at him with a worried expression. The comedian drank all of his Butterfly Orgy in one gulp and then sighed. Turning to look at Kurt.

"Listen, Kurt. I know what I'm saying sounds crazy and you already think I'm high, but I'm not. I swear on my town!" Kurtis said, desperate yet serious.

"About Walt Disney attacking you in your living room? Yeah, there's no way I'm believing that" Kurt sad with amusement. "You know when fans try to get my attention, this is not how they do it. You're creative, though I like it. Keep it up."

"Please dude, listen to me! I'm from the future! I was making a YouTube video-"

"YouTube?" Kurt interrupted.

"It's a thing from the future. Anyway and he showed up and cursed me, dude! I need you to believe me!"

Kurt sighed. "And let's just say I believe you. What do you want from me, futur boy?"

Kurtis hesitated. He couldn't just blurt out that Kurt Cobain was supposed to die in a year (even though he already did ignore that plot hole lol). "I... I don't know yet... but there must be a reason I'm right here right now (Before the devil. That you're on the square. That you're on the level. Stan Ghost ig they're pretty cool)."

"Well, future guy, let's get you another drink. You'll need it. Maybe the answers will come to you on their own or some bullshit like that."

Kurtis nodded absent-mindedly. Taking a sip from the mew drink Cobain got him. Various questions were running around in his mind like wild kids in sephora. What was he doing here? Was he here to save Kurt Cobain? Or was there something else he needed to do in 1993? Whatever it is, it's going to be hell of a ride.

"Thanks, Kurt," he said, clinking his glass against Cobain's. "I have no idea what I'm going to do now. But it's nice to have someone by my side." He smiled slightly.

Kurt Cobain grinned. "Well, welcome to the '90s, man. It's going to be a hell of a wild trip."