date

today was my date with matt. i was really excited about it! i had no idea where we would go but i knew it would be amazing.

i was wearing a red dress, it wasnt tight at all, i wanted to be comfortable and i know matt doesnt care about what i wear. for shoes i chose my converse as the fit with everything and i had my gold jewelry on. i didnt put make up on, just mascara and lipstick, i knew that make up would take a lot of time and i had only one and a half hour to get ready because i was at work before. so i took a shower, chose what to wear (which takes a lot of time) and got ready!

-----
i finally hear the bell ring and i open the door. there he was, standing in front of me with a white t-shirt and baggy jeans, he knows i love that fit, evil idiot.
"hi" i greet him and smile as he kisses my cheek, "hello, are you ready?" i say yes and before i walk out, he gives me a rose he kept hidden behind his back, he knows me too well, he only brought one that i can dry out and keep it forever. "thank you so much" i smile and place the flower inside my house as i take my keys and walk towards his car.

"so where are we going?"
"well, i figured you'd enjoy this so i was thinking going to a restaurant and then to the park for ice cream?"
"id love that yes"

we do as planned and spend the whole night together, while we where at the park and eating our ice cream at the swings, he started to act weird.

"did you have fun today?"
"i really did, it was awesome"
"yeah me too. it really was.. uhm i.."
he kept quiet.
"what is it?"
"hm? oh nothing." this has been going on for a few minutes and i couldn't stand it anymore,
"matt whats wrong? its okay if you didnt have fun or if this didnt turn out as good as you thought it would be but just tell me okay? i wont get hurt"
"no no no you got it wrong! fuck i knew i messed up! i wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend but i dont know if you think its too soon or not."
"matt are you kidding me??" i laugh and get off the swing, i stand in front of him and kiss him.
"of course ill be your girlfriend, ive wanted this for a long time, i dont care if we've only been to one date or not. we can go on more dates in the future and i can be your girlfriend at the same time." i smile and he kisses me again.

------
we were at my house and i invited him over. we were currently at my bed laughing about chris and nick texting matt all the time and asking how our date went.
"just tell them youll stay over and that youll talk to them tomorrow, come ooon" i fell on top of him and smiled up at him as he played with my hair, ive learned that he likes my hair a lot.

we stare each other for a while and then i kiss him again. we kiss and it starts to get more passionate as he turns us around, him on top of me.

he unbuttons my dress and i take his shirt off.

____________________________________
really short chapter i know but idk what else to write for a date sorry!! last chapter on the way!!

-D