Chapter 7 The First Date - Jeremiah Kingston (Jay)

Saturday July 27 at 9:00 a.m 

I woke up before Kya, so I decided to prepare her a little something before leaving and preparing things for our date. As I got up from the bed I left the room quietly trying to not wake her up, I went downstairs and made her some breakfast. I made toast with avocado and egg. Now ion really know how she like her coffee when she makes it but I know how she likes her starbucks from the times the group went to eat breakfast so I just ordered some starbucks coffee and while I waited I cleaned up and stuff. Kya likes the Caramel Ribbon Crunck with extra whipped cream and caramel. I took it all up to her room and left it on her stand, before leaving I made her a little note too. 

*THE NOTE*

Good Morning Beautiful, I left to go prepare things for our date. I made you breakfast so enjoy it! You got a couple hours until we go on hour date so just relax until then. I will let you know when I'm otw and when I get here. Enjoy your meal and I hope you liked it mamas. Text me if you need sum. 

From, Jay

*END OF NOTE*

I quickly left and the house and got into my car and started to drive home before her mom woke up or her brother got home. My nigga was out getting some, anyways js in case y'all wondering I did wash the dishes and I dried them and put em away. In the car I played "3 Headed Goat" by Lil Durk. I started to make reservations all over, our first reservation was at a restaurant at 6 p.m, our second reservation was at a hotel which would give her a spa treatment and breakfast, and the third one was for a ride on a helicopter at 8:30 p.m. Normally I wouldn't rlly go all out fa no girl but idk sum about Kya is different. She special, she makes me want to be a better person and I like her company. I'm not trynna fuck her, I wanna get to know her, but knowing me imma hurt her. Before going home I decided to buy her some gifts, my mom raised me to know that gifts don't buy happiness; I'm not trying to do that. I want to give her something so she remembers me, I want to gift her something so she can have whenever she's not feeling well. 

In the car I played "Bossman Dlow" as I headed to the mall. When I got there I went to buy myself a nice fit to put on today first, then I went to pandora and got her a matching ring and necklace set. Then I went into a flower shop and got her a big bouquet, then I went to a stuffed animal store and got her a teddy bear. I remember the day when her and alexa fought, once she left the girls were talking about giving her some of her favorite snacks to make her happier so I got her some kit-kats, some chocolate chip cookies and some brownies. Lastly I went to a liquor store and got a bottle of wine so that we can drink it when I take her to the beach tomorrow. After buying everything that I wanted to gift her I headed home to set everything into gifts and take it to the hotel to then come back and relax before getting ready. 

*HOURS LATER* 

I had just got out the shower and I was listening to some "partynextdoor". I did some oral care and then I did some skin care or wtv the fuck the girls be calling it. I put some lotion on, and then I put on my fit. I was wearing some grey jeans, a white tee, a grey sweater, and my grey Jordan 11's. I put on my watch and my chain on too and then I sprayed my cologne and left. I grabbed the gifts and flowers my keys and allat before heading out. In the car I blasted some Rod Wave as I was speeding to get to her place. It was an hour drive simply because she lived in the pretty parts of town and I lived to the other side of town which was decent. 

"Lay your head on my chest and my heart race

Right here in this dark place