A Place To Stay

"So let me recall. This isn't Earthland. Fairy tail is a show here for people's amusement and I shouldn't be real here.", Natsu said "Yes.", I said looking down.
"I need to go home. And quick too. They will search me right? Wait!", he rambled and reached into his pocket. He got a paper out of it and showed it to me. "Damn. I took it with me here and didn't tell Mira which quest I took. Now they won't be able to find me. I'm never getting home again.", he said. He sounded sad. "Don't worry Natsu. I'll get you home. No matter what. And for the time being you can stay here. We still have the guest room free."

"Thank you very much.", he said.
"Hey just act normal. I know you're not like this normally.", I said calming him. "I'm sorry. I forgot that you know everything about me.", he said and grinned at me. I blushed. He did his smile. His famous smile. I was about to pass out again when I suddenly remembered that Natsu had like no clothes or anything.

"How about we go shopping for some clothes for you? I just remembered you have nothing to wear except for these clothes. We don't know how long you'll be here so..."

"Oh. Sure.", he said and shrugged. "It's summer vacation so I'm two months free from school. And my parents depart on vacation with my brother in two days. So we'll be alone. Is that okay for you?"
"Sure."

I pulled Natsu with me outside to the bus stop. When the bus stopped the blood went away from his face. "A v-vehicle?"
"I'm sorry Natsu. It's the only way to get to the city.". We got in and moved all the way to the back. The bus started moving and Natsu went out cold.

When we arrived I shook Natsu awake and we went to a clothing shop.
We picked some shirts. A red one, a green one and a black one.

"How do they fit?", I yelled to him while he was in the fitting room.
"Don't know. What do you think?", he asked and opened the curtain. Natsu was wearing the green shirt and his muffler was laying behind him on the bench, neatly folded. I saw the scar on his neck and his biceps. His forms came out very well in the shirt. "Y/n?", he asked and I realized that I was staring at him "Oh sorry. I think that fits. The other shirts as well?". He nodded and I payed. "Is it really okay for you to pay everything?" "Yes, yes. You need some pants too. How about jeans? Or would you like something like tho ones you're always wearing?", I asked him and he looked down "I really like these pants.", he said and I nodded while we walked into the shop. We looked around for a bit and found some pants that resembled his normal ones. He went to try them on.
"y/n, I think I need another belt. Can you get one. I have medium. Around 95 cm.", he said and I went to look for a belt. I took a black one and passed it to him through the curtain. "Thanks. It fits."

After we had found Natsu some clothes we went to eat something and went home again.
That evening when I went to sleep Natsu knocked on the door of my room. "y/n?", he asked. I opened the door and saw Natsu standing in the door. His cheeks were pink as if he was embarrassed and I didn't knew it was because I was only wearing underwear or something else. "C-could I perhaps lend that Happy pluche of yours? If I can't sleep without him.", he said and I now knew why he was so embarrassed. I went to get him the pluche "Here you go.", I said and handed him the pluche. With the pluche in his hands he went back to his room. "Thanks.", he muttered and disappeared into the room.

I still couldn't believe it. Even after spending the whole day with him, I still couldn't believe Natsu was real. And he decided to just knock on my door. I couldn't believe I had this much luck. I really love him and now I could be with him all the time. I was so happy.