6-10

Chapter 6

When Su Yurou heard this discussion, the corners of her lips curled up in satisfaction. This was exactly what she wanted!

Su Yingxue was not worthy of being the first daughter!

Su Yingxue picked up the medicine bottle and looked at the booklet. She then glanced at Zhilan who was tied to the side and knew that Su Dingheng was using the medicine to make things difficult for her.

She sneered disdainfully. “Father, do you know what stealing is?”

She was proud and unyielding, and Su Dingheng was furious. “You took the herbs without permission and didn’t record them. It’s theft! Moreover, you stole ginseng and Blood Clotting Grass. They are very precious!”

“Firstly, I didn’t steal the Blood Clotting Grass. Secondly, the ginseng didn’t come from the Marquis’s Manor’s pharmacy. It was given to me by my grandfather. It’s not recorded in this booklet at all. It’s only stored in the pharmacy. On what grounds did you reprimand me when I took my own things?”

Su Yingxue took out a few stalks of Blood Clotting Grass from her bosom. “Father, you’ve found the medicine Zhilan used. There is indeed Blood Clotting Grass inside, but I personally went up the mountain to pick it. Blood Clotting Grass grows at the edge of the cliff and is very difficult to pick, so it is precious. I risked my life to pick the medicine, but you mistake it as theft? I refuse to accept this!”

Her resounding and forceful words of dissatisfaction were like an alarm bell ringing in everyone’s hearts.

Su Dingheng’s forehead gradually broke out in cold sweat.

Ling Xiao Garden.

Su Hao used Su Yingxue’s medicine and recovered a lot in a day. He tried to get out of bed and walk around.

There was no one in the courtyard except for Shu Yan, who came over with medicine. When he saw that Su Hao could walk again, he was pleasantly surprised. “Young Master, you recovered so quickly!”

Su Hao was also very gratified. “My sister’s medicine is excellent. I want to see her today.”

Su Hao had doubts in his heart all along. He was worried that Su Yingxue’s medicine was not easy to obtain. If she caused trouble, he could help her deal with it earlier if he knew it earlier.

Shu Yan stopped him and avoided his gaze. “Young Master, you should rest more. Don’t get involved in that mess.”

“What do you mean? What happened to my sister!” Su Hao pressed hard on Shu Yan’s arm, looking nervous. “Where is she?”

“In the hall. The Old Master is teaching her a lesson. She stole the medicinal ingredients in the pharmacy…”

Shu Yan sighed in his heart. He only thought that Su Yingxue was stupid. So what if she gave Su Hao medicine? She still caused trouble again!

“I’ll go see her!”

Su Hao rushed out with his sickly body. Shu Yan quickly caught up with him. “Young Master, slow down. Your internal and external injuries haven’t recovered yet. Don’t bother about her! It couldn’t be helped that she’s stupid… Hey, Young Master!”

Su Hao was extremely nervous. He thought that Su Yingxue would be punished by Su Dingheng again, either beaten or scolded. However, when he arrived, Su Yingxue’s slender figure was standing upright in the hall.

Her voice was clear enough for everyone present to hear her clearly. “The Marquis’s Manor is indeed strict. I am the Marquis’s Manor’s first daughter, so I have to set an example for the manor. That’s why I never use precious herbs in the pharmacy. Even if I was beaten and scolded by Father until I was covered in injuries, I would still risk my life to pick herbs to treat my injuries. However, Father, as the Marquis of Martial South, you are the head of the family without Grandfather. You actually wanted to give the thousand-year-old ginseng to your mistress’s children, and the Blood Clotting Grass was stolen because of your lack of security!”