11-15

Chapter 11

Su Yurou drank the medicine for typhoid fever, and her fair little face twisted with viciousness. “Su Yingxue, she can’t win against me! Tell Yuan Xiang that she must find the tonic that His Highness gave her. Su Yingxue is not worthy of such a good thing!”

Yuan Ruo agreed and immediately sent the message.

Su Yingxue woke up early in the morning and heard the rustling in the courtyard. The people who came in yesterday were very diligent and had started sweeping early in the morning.

Zhilan made breakfast for her and brought it over with a face full of resentment. “Yuan Xiang is too outrageous. She wants to touch everything and go everywhere. She even wants to enter our storeroom.”

Su Yingxue smiled faintly as she drank the porridge. “Our storeroom is empty. If she wants to go, let her be.”

“But there are three pieces of top-quality ginseng that the Ninth Prince gave you!” Zhilan was very vigilant.

This was the only treasure Su Yingxue had. She had to look after it for Su Yingxue and not let anyone else get it.

“Give the key to the storeroom to Yuan Xiang and let her take good care of the storeroom.” Su Yingxue instructed.

“Miss, Yuan Xiang has ill intentions. How can you give her the key?” Zhilan was extremely nervous.

“Her true master sent her here for a reason. If you don’t give her a chance, how can she reveal her true intentions?” Su Yingxue was expressionless, but her beautiful face made people feel that she was scheming and ingenious.

Zhilan immediately did as she was told, but she remembered what Su Yingxue had taught her. When she found Yuan Xiang, she deliberately put on a straight face and looked unwilling. “Here, Miss trusts you and told you to look after the storeroom. If anything is missing or lost, Miss will definitely not forgive you!”

Yuan Xiang’s eyes flashed with pride. “Got it, Sister Zhilan. I’ll take good care of the storeroom.”

After obtaining the key, she immediately informed Sunset Court. Su Yurou asked her to bring all the ginseng and replace it with something else to stuff it back into the box.

Looking at the three glossy ginseng on the table, a satisfied smile appeared on Su Yurou’s face. “So what if His Highness gave it to her? Didn’t it still fall into my hands?”

Yuan Ruo immediately flattered, “Yes, that idiot Eldest Young Miss doesn’t deserve such an expensive thing! And even if she finds out that something is missing, she wouldn’t dare to come and cause trouble for you! You are the Marquis’s favorite! Yuan Xiang was also sent to her by the Marquis. If she vented her anger on Yuan Xiang, she would be going against the Marquis, and she could only suffer in silence!”

Su Yurou’s jade-like fingers caressed the ginseng and nodded in satisfaction. “If it wasn’t for that old fart’s preference for her, His Highness would have given me these things!”

She had been much more outstanding than Su Yingxue since she was young. Everything about Su Yingxue should belong to her!

In the evening, Zhilan quietly told Su Yingxue that she had followed Yuan Xiang and saw that she had secretly stolen ginseng and gave it all to Su Yurou.

Su Yingxue clapped her hands. “Alright, then let’s go and send the ginseng to Father.”

Zhilan immediately carried the three boxes and followed Su Yingxue to the front hall with a smile.

Su Dingheng and Su Yurou had just finished dinner when Su Yingxue sent someone to deliver something to the entire family. Su Dingheng was very surprised and specially waited for her in the hall.