Hotting Up and Cooling Down

Wendy had a quick glimpse of the inside of Jan's room: the book shelves cluttered with romantic novels, cooking books, travel guides, nursing manuals, the pictures of the two of them growing up together, the floor covered in piles of washed and unwashed clothing, the smell of lavender and vanilla. Jan swung Wendy round, throwing her onto the unmade bed before jumping onto her, their naked bodies rubbing together.

Wendy's heart was racing like a Formula 1 car, her chest rising and falling rapidly. She felt Jan's breath on her neck, warm and gentle, sending shivers down her spine. Jan's fingers traced circles around Wendy's breasts, teasing her erect nipples. She couldn't believe this was happening. Their friendship had always been so strong, so pure. But now, it was evolving into something much more complex, something that filled her with a mix of excitement and nervousness.

As Jan's hands explored her body, Wendy felt Jan's own excitement pressing against her thigh. She looked into Jan's eyes, searching for reassurance. What she found was a burning desire, a reflection of the passion that was building up inside her. Jan's eyes were wide with a mix of wonder and hunger. It was as if she had discovered a new flavor of ice cream she hadn't known existed, and she was eager to taste it all.

With a deep breath, Jan leaned down and took one of Wendy's nipples into her mouth, sucking gently at first and then increasing the pressure. Wendy's breath hitched, and she arched her back, pushing her breast closer to Jan's eager mouth. The sensation was exquisite, and she couldn't help but dig her nails into Jan's back as Jan's tongue flicked over the sensitive skin. Jan's touch was both tender and insistent, a dance of exploration and pleasure that Wendy revelled is but a connection between two women hadn't experienced before.

The scent of their arousal filled the room, a heady mix of musk and sweat that seemed to make Jan even more eager. With no previous experience there was no thought process in Jan's mind, she was led by pure passion. Wendy's hand found its way to Jan's long blonde hair, her fingers tangling in the strands as she encouraged Jan's ministrations. Jan's other hand slid down Wendy's body, over her stomach, and found the warmth between her legs. Wendy's thigh lifted involuntarily, parting Jan's legs and allowing Jan's own desire to grind against her firm thigh. The friction was delicious, and Jan's eyes closed in pleasure as she felt her own passion rising.

Wendy's breath grew shallow and her hips began to rock in sync with Jan's movements. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she bit her bottom lip to keep from crying out. Jan's touch was like nothing she had ever felt before—intimate, hungry, and unmistakably erotic. Jan's thumb circled her clit, applying just the right amount of pressure as she continued to suck on Wendy's breast. The sensations grew stronger, and Wendy could feel her climax approaching like a freight train, barreling down the tracks of her spine. No stranger to men or women, Wendy still felt this experience was unique in all her love making, the naivety yet innate intuition of Jan to bring her to the edge.

With a gasp, Jan switched to the other breast, giving it the same attention as the first. Wendy's nails dug deeper into Jan's back, leaving little half-moons of pleasure pain that Jan felt in every inch of her body. The pressure between Jan's legs grew, and she found herself grinding harder against Wendy's thigh, seeking relief from the building tension. The friction was heavenly, sending waves of pleasure through Jan's core that made her toes curl. Wendy's legs trembled, and she knew she was close to the edge, throwing her hips out wide and screaming.

Wendy's hand drifted from Jan's hair to Jan's shoulder, urging her down, down, until Jan's face was level with the heat between her legs. Jan paused, looking up at Wendy with a question in her eyes. Wendy nodded, her breathing ragged, and Jan took it as an invitation. With a gentle nudge, Jan pushed Wendy's thigh aside and began to kiss and lick her way down Wendy's body. The taste was unlike anything Jan had ever experienced—sweet and salty, with an undeniable hint of something purely feminine. Wendy's skin was soft, and Jan took her time savoring every inch.