INTRODUCTION

Flashback:

The world was at war. It really bloody outside. Guns are firing, people are dying, and trees are on fire. My uncle took me to a place. He took me to a forest. A forbidden forest, where mythical creatures live. He left me there. I don't know why, but I know he did it for a reason. I was raised by a dragon named Skialogia. He was like my uncle.
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
**Flashback Ends**

P.O.V Ace

"Kristine! Hurry up!" I screamed waking my friends up.
"Yeah, I'm coming! Sheesh! I still have to wake them up!"
We have to attend the class, otherwise, our butts are gonna get bruises. Our teacher is somehow related to us. He talks to us about where we've been and asks us about my father. The question left unanswered was what does my father look like, and where he is. That's actually the reason why we go out on quests. I go with my friends. Kristine, Theresa, Sean, Airl, Gail and Chenee. They've been with me since I was five years old. I guess I met Chenee when she killed that monster trying to attack me. The monster was somewhat like a bee or flying ant. I don't know what would have happened if she hadn't killed that preposterous contraption...or whatever you call it.

P.O.V Chenee

I haven't talked to Airl in a while. I'll go give it a try.
"H-hi...Airl...wanna...go hangout?" I stammered. "Sure..." he said with a bright smile and walked away. He seems so kind. Why? I mean...it's not like I hate him or something... I kinda...like him. He's really nice. He seems to be mean to other people, how come he doesn't treat me the same? I don't get it. "Hi Chenee!" He put his hand around my shoulders and I blushed. He walked me to the cafeteria and got us something to eat. "Airl?" I tried asking him a question. "Yeah?!" he said loudly with food stuffed in his mouth. "Don't you think it's weird when it's only the two of us eating here?" I asked scared."No...it's not you like me or something... right?"
"Kyyaaaaaaaaah!!!!!"**SLAP!!!**I slapped his face. It was really red. I apologized."I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it!" I felt really guilty. "Yeah. It's fine." he said rubbing his face. "How bout' we go play with Ace and the others?" he asked."Oh--ok..." I said. Friend-zoned!