Chapter Two: Gail's Father

P.O.V Ace

"Gail, he's here... I can feel it." said my father.
"What are you talking about dad?" I asked giving him a questioned look."Her dad...", "No, my dad's back home on earth.", " He didn't tell you? He's not your father. "

Huh? So...my dad's also a Dragon?

Somehow...

Oh...

We can find your dad in the Canyon of Souls.

I can feel your father's presence. But, it seems dimmed. I can't...no! The Canyon of Souls! It's right ahead! Go now!

Skialogia! Is my father suppose to look like a skeleton? And is he suppose to be buried underground!?

I figured this would happen...

What do you mean, Skialogia?

Tell 'ya a story...Skiadrum...his Dragon lacrima was too unstable. This triggered his act of violence, and made his sense of carnage burst out. In order to stabilize the Death Lacrima, a Dragon of the opposite element must sacrifice it's power. Weissligia, your father, sacrificed his power for his twin, which is Skiadrum. But...this was never enough to stabilize the lacrima. So, he sacrificed his life, and died for his brother's sake.

He's dead?!?!

No! Dad!

Gail slid down the Canyon to reach her father.

Dad! Why?! Why did you die?!

Gail's tears fell on the same place as to where the Life Lacrima was being placed. She slowly noticed a white crystal starts to shine inside Weisslogia's ribcage.

Dad?

Weisslogia's skeleton started to rise. Gail grabbed onto his tail and she got carried up. She crawled up to her father's spine. Skialogia swept her away thinking something might happen. Most of Weisslogia's scales started to form.

Ace: Gail! Your tears! They grant the power of life!
Gail: O--DAD!

-:++4+:%*::$$;$;$:$+$83(2(2;$:*:+*((;*:*'*+=+*(=;=;*:*'+=(=;=:=:*(

A\N:

Hi! Hi...lol...hi

☺☺