Chapter One: Ace's Father

P.O.V Gail

We went home exhausted but school was nice. We were spying on Airl and Chenee. I caught it on film and we all laughed. But, anyways, I'm heading up to my room, to rest.
"Finally! Some rest!" I thought to myself. Just when I was about to go to sleep, something flashed into my eyes. It was brighter than the glare of sun in my eyes. It was.......A PORTAL?!
"THERESA! GUYS! COME! TAKE A LOOK!" I screamed loudly. "Huh?! What is that thing?!" said Nathan. He's always the curious one. I stepped in it. "Guys! Come on!" I told them walking slowly to the portal. We went jumped in and saw.....
DRAGONS?! "Skialogia?! Are you here?!" screamed Ace. "RRROOOOAAAR!!!!!!" a loud roar responded to Ace. "Dad?! DAD!!! IT'S YOU!!!DAAADDDDDDYYYYY!!!!" said Ace running and crying on his father's scales. "Ace, you were sent her for a reason. Theresa, Kristine, Gail, Sean, Airl, Chenee! Come here!
Theresa, Dragon of Apocalypse, Kristine, Dragon of Poison, Gail, Dragon of Life, Sean, Dragon of Thunder, Airl, Dragon of Death, and you, Ace, Dragon of Celestial Flames. "Uncle, is this us? Is this what we really looked like?" Theresa asked. "Yes...you were all destined to do this."

"COOL!!!" I yelled
********************************************************