𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. after the date

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑬 𝑽 𝑬 𝑹 𝑮 𝑹 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵
❝ 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜? ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐀𝐓.

They decided on looking for a place somewhere in the Upper West Side, as Elle—their favorite New Yorker—recommended. She had also recommended specific restaurants, but the pair decided to be more spontaneous by walking around and eventually ending up at a place that specializes in Mediterranean food.

It was a first for Derek to see just how hungry May can get. Obviously, it's not their first time eating dinner together, having been to several dinners with the team; from dinners during cases, to formal dinners organized by the bureau. But it was their first time eating alone. And watching her somehow made him fall for her more. The fact that she's not afraid to be unapologetically be herself made him feel very special.

It also made him feel very happy, considering it meant that she was comfortable with him.

"So you're telling me you guys descended from wolves?" Derek asked, a frown on his face as he tried to understand the story of Taha Aki and Utlapa, their feud, and the introduction of the wolves. She also told him how her family descended from Taha Aki.