21•

"Sara..Sara wake up baby."

"Umm sone do na."

"Noo mummy is calling us downstairs. Isse pehle woh upar aa jaye to get fresh. You sure don't want her to see you in this condition hai na?"

"What condition?"

She asked,opening her eyes and he smirked. He threw the blanket which was laying on her and looked down.

"This. Your naked state."

"Shubamannn."

She screamed instantly clutching the blanket in her hands covering herself and he fell on the bed laughing.

"Shubman you idiot. Aise kaun krta hai? Mai maar dungi tumhe ek din."

"Aree what.. hahaha sab toh dekha hua hai maine. Oh my god Sara your reactions are always epic baby."

She slapped him on his cheek but he still continued laughing. She chucked at him and sat up covering herself till her shoulders.

"Sara."

Both of their eyes widened when suddenly they heard Keart calling and they could hear her footsteps. Shubman quickly got up wearing his shirt and hid in the bathroom while Sara quickly wore her dress.

When the door knocked, Sara suddenly saw Shubman's pants lying on the floor making her widen her eyes.

"Hayee rabba ye maa ne dekh liya toh? Sara kya kr rahi hai chupa usko. Par kaha chupao?"

She pushed them under the bed and opened the door huffing because of all the running.

"Kya hua beta, itna laal kyu ho gayi ho tum aur ye haaf kyu rahi ho?"

"Umm Maa woh mai..mai woh ha exercise kr rahi thi na isliye."

She gave her a fake smile and Keart smiled.

"Aise kapdo mai kaun exercise krta hai khair chodo jaldi niche aao nashta krne. Mai jaake Shub ko utha deti hu."

"Haa aati hu."

Just as Keart turned around she realised Shubman was hiding here.

"Maa."

She screamed calling her and Keart turned back frightful.

"Haa kya hua?"

"Maa woh mai kya bol rahi thi ki Shub to hai hi nahi."

"Matlab? Kaha gaya fir?"

"I mean hai yahi hai par mai keh rahi thi mai usko utha du aaj ke din please."

"Itna pyaar hai tum dono mai,theek hai utha do."

Sara smiled and Keart went away and that's when Sara sighed in relief.

"Aaj toh baal baal bach gaye Sara. Ye Shubman bhi na gadha kahika."

She closed the door and then entered the bathroom only to see Shubman chilling there sitting on the washbasin area.

"You idiot kitni gadbad ho gayi tumhari wajah se aur tum yaha chill kr rahe ho."

"Ab gadbad ho ke gayi na ab kya. Come here."

When she went to him he pulled her by her waist and made her stand between his legs.

"Kya hai?"

"Chill Sara maa ko pata toh nahi chala na."

"Hmm, sorry thoda dar lag gaya tha."

"It's okay. Waise bhi kisi din unhe bhi hume ek saath ek kamre mai dekhna hi hoga."

"Shubman."

She said irritated and he laughed flicking her nose a little.

"You look so cute when angry, your nose and cheeks turn red which I love the most."

"Hehe."

She smiled sarcastically and he smiled dipping his face in her neck.

"Aeyy stop, don't start now. Apne room mai jao aur ready ho jao and let me get ready too. We have to go down."

"Ofcourse tum kyu hi mujhe romance krne dogi nai?"

She pushed him off the counter and then of the bathroom while he went to his room sulking. Sara looked in the mirror while brush and an automatic blush came to her face remembering his antics.

When she went down Shubman was already there. She sat down and served herself the breakfast.

"Toh tum dono ki raat kaisi thi?"

Both of them choked on their food when asked by Keart.

"What? Raat..kaisi raat?"

"Aree movie ka plan tha na? Kaisi thi yeh pucha."

"Ohh ha ha movie acchi thi."

"Accha waise konsi movie dekhi?"

"Spiderman."

"Notebook."

Both of them said at the same time and Keart looked at him with suspicion.

"Humara matlab tha pehle Spiderman dekhi phir Notebook. Haina Sara?"

"Ha ha yahi sequence tha."

"Ohh ok."

She left the topic and both of them heaved a sigh of relief. Shubman slightly nugded Sara from under the table and she glared at him to keep quiet.

When this happened for the fifth time Shubman finally stopped getting angry or we can say fake angry.

When the breakfast was over Shubman stood up clearing his throat.

"I want to say something."

"Ha bol beta."

"Sara we are going to Mumbai tomorrow."

He said and both the ladies stood silent. When realisation dawned upon Sara she looked at him wide eyed while he just stood there confidently stating his decision was clear.
•••
Here we go with the next chapter, do tell me how did you like it.

Ab match mai toh kuch bacha nahi tha toh socha update deke hi khush krdu sabko. Also, Shubman tried his best, I know shot selection was really bad but yrr koi nahi chala so blaming Shubman alone won't work. It's okay maybe, not every series can be won or not every match can be won. We will come back stronger that's all I can say right now.

I know it's short but diya toh yrr😭

Also them going to Mumbai now👀. What do you think will happen? Sara going to her home literally after 5 years🫣!

Interesting storyline coming up so for that complete the target and get the next chapter.

Target is again 90+ votes.

Thank you.

🫧💗