Heaven Knows (2)

Yoko's POV

While looking at my groom in front of me, there's a sting feeling that can't escape, it's like the universe is telling me to stop this.

Hearing him saying I do to me, I felt guilty cause it's not the way same way I'm feeling. I didn't know what happened. Or did I truly love him in the first place?

"Yoko I repeat do you take Big as your-"

"No"

That word escaped my mouth, and everything became silent as if the world stopped the way they heard me.

I saw Big start to cry but he just smiled and nodded.

"I'm sorry," I said and ran away to the ceremony.

When I tried to reach a taxi a car stopped in front of me. The car window suddenly goes down. It was Lux.

"Get in you!" I hurried to carry my wedding dress inside and to my big surprise, the one who was sitting in the gunshot seat was the biggest heartbreak of my life.

The ride is silent, and Faye suddenly speaks.

"You don't love him?" She asked.

"I don't want to talk to you," I said in a cold tone.

"Answer me" Her tone was serious as if she's willing to kill someone for me to answer her.

"No, I tried. But it didn't work" I said and looked out the window for some fresh air.

"Cause you still love me and I know it," she said directly.

"When did I stop loving you? After all you did, left me without a reason, and now telling me that."

"We're here"

Lux interrupted our conversation, Lux was the first one to get out of the car and open the car door for me.

"Please wear this so that they can't recognize you (blindfold)"

"Don't fool me, Lux!" I said in a serious tone.

"I'm not so wear this" I grab the blindfold and do what she said. She guided me to walk but I still didn't know where are we.

Faye's POV

Even if I said I wouldn't go, I still do it. I saw Yoko walking down the aisle, and I started to think she was not happy with the way her gestures telling her.

When I heard what she said to the priest I immediately called Lux and did what I told her.

"Bro here's the ring!" She said in a low tone

I smiled at Lux held the right hand of Yoko and guided her into an empty chapel.

I stop walking when we reach the middle of the chapel, I kneel before I say she can take it off. Her eyes widened as she saw me kneeling in front of her holding a ring.

"Faye?"

"I know what I did was wrong, I can explain everything Yoko I can be better. Please Yoko I wanted to do this before. You said that you love me so I will not waste any moment. I want to claim you again as mine. Will you be my Wife?"

Her eyes were so wet cause of tears.

She nodded while looking at me like she'd been longing for me for a long time now.

I stood up and gave her the ring, I kissed her forehead and hugged her.

While we're having a dramatic moment.

Lux and her girlfriend with our closest friend cried while they captured my proposal for Yoko.

The world didn't stop when we had to be separated before, so pursuing each other to be back again is a meaningful love that happened on this planet.

To my Yoko,
You're always in my heart, and by the second chance heaven knows you belong to me, and we belong to each other.

>>>

A/N

See you tomorrow pies 🥧💋