RULES

1. These plots are from me or other authors that decide to gently share their sketches with you.
So please respect their ideas and don't hate on others, even if unfinished, creations.

2. ALWAYS credit either me or the author if you use a lot of references or directly the entire plot for your FFs and also if you use the characters.
I'd also really love to read your interpretation of my sketches.

3. You can modify every part of the plot or keep it exactly like the original, it's completely up to you!

4. You can ask any question to me about my plots either in the comments, on Wattpad DMs or on IG DMs (link in my bio).
If it's from a specific part of the plot, please copy-paste or screenshot the part so it's easier for me to help you.

5. You can submit your plots at any time (I will try to post it as soon as I can, if there's any inconvenience, I'll personally contact you about it) either on Wattpad DMs or on IG DMs, just please write your Wattpad name account so I can tag you and give you credit.

6. I'll repeat this one more time, ALWAYS give credit if you use a lot of references or the entire plot, so always look up at the voice "credit:" at the top left of the screen, under the title of the plot, if there's none it's mine so credit me directly.

With that enjoy reading and writing these stories as you wish.