𝟑𝟎.𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬❦

Chapter thirty "Memories."

Rya

Rya.

It was currently the day we all go on our school trip.

We picked groups and I was in a group with the twins and of course Suna. We were headed towards the beach side and I was actually excited I never did a school trip before.

I never went on school trips and I never really been on any trips with my friends so it was something new to me.The bus ride was long and Suna was steady leaning on me and sleeping on my shoulder which I didn't mind of course it just if I made the slightest move he would wake up and start complaining.

But other than that the ride was good and when we finally made I was surprised it wasn't a hotel.

It was cabins ,many cabins moral of the story I thought It was beach trip.

but it looks like camping with a side of sand.

I should've read the fine print.

I woke Suna up and we all made it out the bus. "Guys the beach is only a five minute walk from here!" Atsumu said excitedly but I was still stuck on the cabins.

I thought hotel not this but that's my fault.

"This looks exactly like the pictures." Suna groaned rubbing his eyes and adjusting to the day light since he was sleep half the way.

"Yeah I heard from the previous third years that this trip was really fun and we can carve our name in the cabin we stay at." Osamu added.

"Rya why aren't you saying anything." Osamu asked me. "Oh I didn't read the fine print thought this was a hotel of some sort." They all started busting out laughing.

"No why do you think student council was making sure girls and boys can mix it's because we're staying in cabins and people are nasty." Atsumu flicked my head and I realized that's why everyone was causing all that chaos this past week.

"Anyways let's fine our bags and unpack." We all went to find our bags and we carried them to our cabin it was actually really nice inside.

I was imagining the cabins from total drama island but this is way better of course.

We placed everything down and I saw there was bunk beds in one room and in another there was a queen size bed and a coach that I assumed pulled out to be a bed.

"Okay well there's enough space for everyone me and Atsumu can sleep on the bunk beds Rya can get the actual bed and Suna you get the pull out coach." Osamu explained and Suna sucked his teeth.