*Chapter 1: The Royal Party*

In the grand kingdom of Everwood, Princess Kim Lalisa prepared for the most anticipated event of the season - a royal party hosted by her parents, the king and queen. The guests would include the neighboring kingdom's princes, Joen Taehyung and Joen Jungkook, who were notorious for their cold hearts and ruthless ambition.

Lisa's heart fluttered at the thought of meeting the princes. She had heard stories about their cruel ways, but she couldn't help feeling drawn to them. As she descended the staircase, her parents greeted her with warm smiles.

"Remember, Lalisa, this is a crucial night for our kingdom's alliances," her mother reminded her.

Lalisa nodded, taking a deep breath as she entered the ballroom. That's when she saw them - Taehyung and Jungkook, standing by the fireplace, their piercing eyes scanning the room.

*Lisa's POV*

I descended the staircase, my heart racing with anticipation. The grand ballroom was filled with guests from neighboring kingdoms, all gathered to strengthen alliances and forge new bonds. My parents, the king and queen, greeted me with warm smiles.

"Remember, Lalisa, this is a crucial night for our kingdom's alliances," my mother reminded me, her voice gentle but firm.

I nodded, taking a deep breath as I entered the ballroom. The room was a whirlwind of colors and music, with courtiers and nobles mingling in a dazzling display of wealth and status. I scanned the room, searching for the two princes from the kingdom of Darkhaven.

That's when I saw them - Taehyung and Jungkook, standing by the fireplace, their piercing eyes scanning the room. Taehyung, the elder brother, was tall and lean, with chiseled features and an air of confident superiority. Jungkook, on the other hand, was slightly shorter, with a more rugged edge to his features and a mischievous glint in his eye.

*Jungkook's POV*

I stood by the fireplace, surveying the room with a mixture of disdain and boredom. These royal parties were all the same - shallow conversations, forced laughter, and veiled political maneuvering. My brother, Taehyung, stood beside me, his eyes narrowed as he scanned the room.

"See anything that interests you?" I asked him, my voice low and sarcastic.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "You know I'm only here for one reason, Kook. To secure our kingdom's future."

I snorted. "And I'm only here for the free food and drink."

*Taehyung's POV*

I shot my brother a warning glance. Jungkook's antics would get him into trouble one day. I returned my attention to the room, my eyes locking onto a vision in silk and lace - Princess Kim Lalisa.

She was even more beautiful than I remembered, her delicate features and porcelain skin making her look like a doll. But I knew better than to underestimate her. She was the future queen of Everwood, and I would stop at nothing to make her mine.

_Jungkook's POV_

As I gazed at Lalisa, I couldn't help but feel a pang of fascination. She was like a ray of sunshine in a room full of dull, stuffy nobles. Her laughter was music to my ears, and her smile could light up the darkest corners of my heart. I found myself wanting to be the one to make her smile, to be the one she turned to for comfort.

_Taehyung's POV_

I watched Lalisa with an intensity that bordered on obsession. Every move she made, every word she spoke, was like a siren's call to me. I was drawn to her innocence, her kindness, and her beauty. I wanted to be the one to protect her, to shield her from the harsh realities of the world. I wanted to be the one she loved.