Five

When Ocean shook me violently and demanded milk, I thought it was a bloody prank but she was pouting so much, she nearly burst into tears

When Ocean shook me violently and demanded milk, I thought it was a bloody prank but she was pouting so much, she nearly burst into tears. She demanded to carried and rocked like diva and when I tried to confirm her age. She only stuck out her tongue grab my neck with the intention of cutting off my air supply.

A cookie and glass of milk later. She refused to return to Fallon and her brother so that I could get new clothes and leave my other ones for laundry. My housekeeper rarely saw me at home she knew where I kept my spare key during the day and there were precautions put in place to ensure that she never ever took it home.

Ocean ran around my room while I packed. Barely helping. She also demanded to thrown up a few times. The more time I spent with her, the more reconsidered fatherhood. I packed enough clothes to last for at least a week and left the ones that needed to be in the laundry before I returned with my personal tormenter.

Fallon was still asleep with River so I let Mars out found a suitable cartoon and got roped into a sing along situation a nearly cried until Fallon saved me. She didn't save me exactly, she just switched them and  River was just like  Ocean. He was just a tad nicer.

Somehow, I made it till one pm when Margot came for her for children. I have never been happier to see another person leave. I didn't realize how strung out, Fallon was until she sat beside me and let out a series of labored breaths.

'If I ever ask you for kids, remind me of this day,' I deadpanned.

'I think we should get a vasectomy, just in case we get carried away,' she said and I laughed.

'First time you're babysitting them?'

'Without Margot,' she adjusted her position on the couch, moving closer in the process. She probably didn't notice but I was so touch deprived that I moved closer as well. I was never good at dating, at being there. She had just left a stable two year relationship. I had been curious and stepped into the rabbit hole about her life. The gossip blogs were brutal but Gen Mag was especially cruel.

They had painted her as a rabid out of control person when she was just so kind. She had accommodated Mars for God knows how long and had accommodated me too even though she had every right to kick me out.

I barely knew her.

She was famous but the only famous people I knew were those in the tech and business world.

'Can we order Thai?' She asked and my answer was yes.