CHAPTER 11

AIAH'S POV

Pag pasok ko sa condo go ay wala akong makita kasi ang dilim dilim. Pero may biglang sumigaw.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Sigaw ng mga kaibigan ko na may suot suot na pary hat at may hawak na cake.

I shredded to tears Kase this was my time celebrating my birthday.

*FLASHBACK*

i woke up this late in the morning and i saw my self crying when i look in the mirror.

I asked my self "why am i crying?" I don't have any sad reason to see myself cry.

But when i was sleeping i saw a woman full of blood all over her body and a phone right beside the woman.

"Hmm, weird" i said.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Nilagay na nila mga present sa table and pinuntahan ako ni mikha.

"I know that this is the first time you celebrated your birthday aiah" she said and wiped my tears.

Bakit everytime na nakikita ko si mikha may random things akong naaalala?.

"Thankyou miks" i smiled.

*Mundo by IV of Spades* suddenly playing into my mind and i cannot hear anything.

I looked to mikha and seing how happy she is i started to feel a betrayal.

Maybe my parents betrayed me before and hindi ko lang maalala.

The music stopped and i started to open the gifts they gave me.

"Close your eyes" mikha whispered to me and started to open her gift to me.