❛ 𝟎𝟎| 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘❜

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

------ WAKING UP ON YOUR COUCH WASNT the way you wanted to start off your morning. then you started to remember last nights events. you got totally wasted as you went clubbing last night with your managers & their boyfriends.

the special occasion was for the small gig you got on a little magazine cover for new upcoming models. you couldn't have done it without marie and juliette, your best friends and your managers. plus having them around was so much fun durning this journey your going through.

after college, you really didn't know what you wanted to do until someone had picked you when walking down the street. it was a lady who gave you her business card. it was to take pictures and submit a little resume about you. then the lady and her team were going to send it off to different model agency's.

which really drained your pockets but you thought it was really worth it. so you got little small gigs after gigs. the more you got into it the more you fell in love with modeling. the clothes they have you wear, the hair and makeup, the camera sounds shuttering when you would pose and the director yelling out of happiness.

those little things made you feel good. even though some people didn't have faith in you, juliette and marie always made you feel better, lifting you up and supporting your dreams. that's how you got them to manage you & your upcoming future.

but as for now your head was pounding and your body felt weak, you laid on the couch for a few more minutes and finally grabbed the courage and got up, walking over to the kitchen, going into the pantry as you popped some pills into your hand, taking some pain killers and chugging it down with a glass of water.

you sighed out of relief as you felt a little better. there was some bananas on the counter so you decided to eat one as you heard your stomach growl. while peeling and eating the banana you got a call from juliette.

"hello? julie why are you calling me this early" you put your phone against your ear as you smiled a bit to rile julie up a bit.

"uhm? how about instead of that you say, "I had a great time with you last night and I love you so much" she scoffed and you snickered as you got her reaction.

"but anyways open your door. me and marie got you food" you felt your self smile, hanging up the phone and quickly ran over to the door revealing juliette and marie with two bags full of food. breakfast to be exact.

"ooou! food!" your eyes lit up and quickly snatched the food away from marie. both them went inside, following you from behind and taking their seats around your dinning table.

taking out the plates from the bag and opening them you finally saw your order. chocolate chip pancakes with sausage eggs and hash brown. the perfect hangover food you could ask for. but for now you didn't eat it & just left in the bag as you were still hungover.