8 last part🔞

Mikha pov:

"(When I woke up I feel my head is aching and I remember that I just witness what I did to her last night. I remember everything. I dress my self and went downstairs to cook for them)"

.
.
.
.
.
.

Maloi pov:

"(I just woke up and I realized that I'm naked and then I remember that last night we just do the thing that we want. I think mikha just a Friend sēx she did this. But I didn't remember what she said last night I just remembered na she said "she's waiting for A girl that she really loved" I didn't remembered everything, it's just our sèx thing. I go downstairs and I saw mikha cooking some foods and I came up to her. I hug in the back)"

Mikha: oh your wake?

"Umhh you just leave the bed kanina dimo Ako ginising(baby voice)"

Mikha: sit kana don I'll going to wake up the girls(she said with a smile)

"Sige(I said and smile at him)

"( I sat down on the table and mikha go upstairs. For a while naka baba na si mikha and others girls. They sit down and eat)"

Colet: so guys Pano nyo kami na kuha don?

Aiah: eat kana nga Dyan dami mong Tanong

Stacey: wait Yves?

"Hmm?(I said in a low tone)"

Stacey: Anong nangyare Dyan sa leeg mo?

"Ahh Ano... (I said to shame to speak)"

Stacey: hickey or chicken packs?

"(Napatingin Naman Sila lahat, si mikha napa luhod ang ulo)"

Colet: ehemm!(Teasing sounds)

Sheena: parang ano Yan ah..... Parang hickey

Gwen: mikhs may dapat kabang Sabihin?

Mikha: hmm? Wala that a chicken-packs

Jhoannah: kain na nga Tayo AHAHAHHAHA(sabay tawa, then tiningnan kami dalawa ni mikha)

"(Tapos na kaming Kumain and naligo nako and mikha Cole bumili ng lunch para Mamaya)"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mikha Pov:

"(I didn't know how much far they think about us tho but it's true, and I see in Yves eyes that she's a-shame to tell them. When we're done eating Yves went to the bathroom and she take a bath. Colet and I went to the store to buy some food for the lunch and dinner. While we're in the car she speak up to me)"

Colet: mikha how's last night with Yves?

"What do you mean?(I said and I pretend that I didn't know)

Colet: you mean what I mean mikhs I know your hiding something. So kayo naba?

"Okay. But we're not in a relationship she never told me that morning and we just talk for a while like a chit chat nothing more confession."

Colet: but you did that last night right?( She said with a smirk on her face)

"Yeah. I was drunk(I said in a low tone)"

Colet: okay. But kelan kaba mag confess?

"I just confess to her that night, but she didn't tell me anything or something"

Colet: gave her space then(while her face in the road)

"Umm thanks for your advice"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.