2 • The Family

A new day starts with my peaceful sleep being ruined by my annoying sibling

Jungkook: Yn, wake up, WAKE UP YOU FOOL!

He poured a glass of water on my beautiful morning face

I jolted up as soon as that cold icy water touched my face

Yn: Yahh, what the heck are you doing?

I kicked him for doing such a thing in this lovely morning

Jungkook: Listen carefully, I am going out to meet Anny *blushes*

Yn: So go, why are you annoying me?

Jungkook: I can't tell anyone about this yn, nobody knows except you

Yn: Ok ok, go then, I'll head back to sleep, bye

Jungkook: Listen, don't tell anyone about this, if mom or dad asks then make any excuse and save this precious brother of yours.

Yn: What will I get in return?

Jungkook: *sighes* I'll bring a cheesecake on my way back, happy?

Yn: Very much, now go and meet your love.

Jungkook: Bye

He kissed my forehead and left. Such a cute brother I've got. I hope he gets his love for whom he craves so much.

~~

At breakfast•

Yn: Good morning mom

I kissed her cheeks and hugged her from behind.

Mom: Good morning my baby, go and sit with your father, I'll come after the breakfast is ready.

I headed towards the dining table where my Father was sitting while reading today's newspaper. He was always the serious type, never tried to start a conversation with me, it was always me who talks to him. I don't know how to describe my relationship with my dad, it was always one sided effort, maybe in future he'll atleast look at me with love.

I pulled out one of the chairs of the dining table which caught dad's attention, he looked at me and then diverted his gaze again at the newspaper, no good morning or nothing. I sighed seeing him.

Yn: Good morning dad

Dad: Hmm

Am I an unwanted child or what?

Mom: Breakfast's ready!!

We ate our breakfast which included only my mom and me talking about random things and my father listening to our conversation silently.

Mom: Yn, do you know where jungkook went?

Now what should I say?

Yn: Umm, maybe to the library mom, don't worry he'll be back soon.

Mom: Really? To library?

She said not believing what I just told her, ofcourse how can the great jungkook even think of something like library. I am such a dumbass.

Yn: Yes mom, to the library, he is with his friends haha.

I laughed awkwardly not knowing what should I say further.

Mom: I'll ask him once he gets home becuz I am damn sure he ain't at library.

Ofcourse she knows him, she is our MOM

Yn: Yes mom, ask him only.

I said not knowing what are we both gonna do once he gets home. Junglebook, you just got both of us in trouble.

A short and simple chapter. Story is gonna take lots of twists and turns once everybody knows about jungkook's love.
Till then take care, stay healthy and safe

Love from Bernadette💕💞