8. Wet dream

On the other hand
(At jungkook's house)

Jungkook and Anny entered their room after the tiresome wedding. They were exhausted, ofcourse everyone were.

After a while both of them freshened up and jungkook made Anny sat on their bed.

He took Anny's hand in his and caressed it.

Jungkook: Anny, I want to ask you something, will you please answer honestly?

Anny: ofcourse darling, you can ask whatever you want.

Jungkook: Why didn't you ever mention about your brother? You never even told that you have a brother in first place.

Anny: I- i d-don't....

She was at a loss of words.

Jungkook: You know you can trust me right?

Anny: *nods* I know that, i don't trust anyone more than you.

Jungkook: Then tell me please.

Anny: I know I kept a secret about my brother and I am really sorry for that but the thing is that he took a promise from me. A promise to not tell anyone about his identity.

Jungkook: But why?

Anny: He is handicapped but doesn't like being called one. He don't want anyone to know about it in the first place. I swear to god I wanted to be honest with you but I can't break his promise just like that.

Jungkook: But atleast you should've told me before our marriage.

Anny: Was there time? At which point should I've come to you and told you that my brother is handicapped?

Jungkook: *sighs* you're right, but I am scared....scared for my lil sister.

Anny puts her hand on jungkook's cheeks and caresses it.

Anny: I understand kook, but don't worry, my brother will never ever harm her in any way possible. I know what kind of person he is, he won't do anything bad, that's my promise hmm.

Jungkook: Really? I am just...just a bit tensed for yn.

Anny: Don't worry, my brother will take good care of her.

Jungkook: If you say so.

He held Anny's face and brought it near him, their lips were so close. They looked into each other's eyes and there was nothing but love. They were like the best couple, the lovely ones. Jungkook leaned in.

Jungkook: May I?

Anny nods happily and both of them got carried away in their own dreamland. The dreamland that Yn once thought will be true for her too.

Their lips were moving in sync, as if they were made for each other. Their night was a beautiful one unlike Yn's and Taehyung's.

(In the Kim Mansion)

(Yn's POV)

Finally the night ended. I slowly woke up due to the sunshine piercing through the window. I opened the curtains and the view infront of me was too much cozy. I wish I could hug nature. I saw him still sleeping. What a creature, last night he was all monstrous and look at him now, such a fluffy bear.

I should freshen up first, then I'll wake him up.

(Taehyung's POV)

Taehyung: Should I remove it? *Smirks*

Yn: Remove what? *Shy*

Taehyung: Your clothes darling. Will you do it yourself or should I help you? *Chuckles*