Bubbels

As the scent of the freshly baked apple pie wafts through the room, you take a moment to savor the warmth and comfort of Tree Trunks' home. For a brief moment, the danger and uncertainty of your situation feel far away. The slice of pie in front of you looks as inviting as the company you find yourself in.

Tree Trunks serves each of you a generous slice, her kind eyes twinkling with reassurance. "Now, (Y/N), tell us more about this hidden kingdom of yours. What do you know about it?"

You take a bite of the pie, the sweet and tart flavors melding perfectly on your tongue, and then begin to recount the little you know. "The kingdom is called Eldoria. It's said to be hidden deep within the Enchanted Forest, protected by ancient magic. Only the true heir can break the enchantment and reveal its location."

Mr. Pig nods thoughtfully, munching on his pie. "And you believe you're this true heir?"

You nod, feeling a surge of determination. "Yes. There are signs, ancient symbols that match the birthmark I have. And there's a key—an artifact that was left with me when I was a baby. It's supposed to unlock the gates of Eldoria."

Tree Trunks claps her hands together, eyes bright with excitement. "Well, it sounds like we have a quest ahead of us! We need to find this Enchanted Forest and reveal your kingdom."

Mr. Pig looks at you with a reassuring smile. "We'll help you, (Y/N). Together, we can outsmart the Ice King and ensure Eldoria is safe."

The warmth of their support fills you with hope. "Thank you, both of you. I couldn't ask for better friends."

Just then, a soft knock echoes from the door. Your heart skips a beat, but Mr. Pig stands up calmly. "I'll check who it is."

He opens the door cautiously, and to your relief, it's not the Ice King but Princess Bubblegum. She steps inside, her expression a mix of concern and relief when she sees you.

"(Y/N)! I've been looking everywhere for you. Are you okay?"

You nod, feeling a wave of gratitude. "Yes, thanks to Tree Trunks and Mr. Pig. But the Ice King is still out there, looking for me."

Princess Bubblegum's eyes harden with determination. "We need to act fast. If the Ice King is after you, we don't have much time. I know someone who can help us find the Enchanted Forest and protect you from the Ice King."

Tree Trunks sets another slice of pie in front of Princess Bubblegum, who takes it with a grateful smile. "Thank you, Tree Trunks. We'll need all the energy we can get."

You look around at your friends, feeling a surge of strength. "Let's do this. Let's find Eldoria and put an end to the Ice King's plans once and for all."

With the plan set and the pie eaten, you gather your things and prepare to set out on your journey. The road ahead is uncertain and fraught with danger, but with Tree Trunks, Mr. Pig, and Princess Bubblegum by your side, you know you can face whatever challenges come your way. Together, you will find Eldoria and restore peace to the land.