Chapter 1: Prologue

"Please tell me your kidding."

A pitch black haired fifth teen year old girl stared at the same aged boy with annoyance.
The left half of her hair was razored while the other half reached the middle of her neck. She stood with her arms crossed over her black sleeveless cutoff shirt. A black collar with silver spikes on her neck kept it on. She also wore dark jeans that were ripped at various places, including her knees. She also wire a dark belt with a skull buckle.
Black boots with silver buckles shielded her feet. She had bright green eyes with red specks and black makeup.
And she was also strangely inhumanly pale.
The boy this girl was immensely annoyed at is her twin.
He had long black hair pulled back into a low ponytail. He wore a black leather jacket over a white t-shirt, black jeans with a chain on it and black boots similar to his sister's, except they reached his lower knee. He had baby blue eyes and the same eerie pale skin.
"We don't have a choice, Jakaria." He said, already irritated by his sister. "Uh, yeah right." The girl, apparently named Jakaria, scoffed. "This is bizarre! Who would want to go down to the freaking sewer to bite a mutant turtle FREAK?!" Jakaria's voice was rising now. The boy sighed. "Listen, we don't have a choice. We have orders." Jakaria crossed her arms. "Whatever." She grumbled as she moved the manhole cover and began to climb down the ladder into the New York sewer.
"Come on, Jean (SH-AH-N). We don't have all day." The boy rolled his eyes and followed the girl down.

DISCLAMER: TMNT DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, NOR DOES THE PHOTOS FEATURED IN THE GRID. I ONLY OWN THE STORY LINE, JEAN AND JAKARIA.

A/N: HI, Angelkitten13 here. (aka Jyx :) )
Sorry for the really short chapter XD
This is my first fanfic posted online, (Except for facebook XD)
So... Yeah...

HOPE U LIKE!!

~ Angel_Kitten_13